Epilogue

Has anyone ever told you that you are worthy of true pure love?

Of a love that is meant to stay? A love that was created for you, how you need it?

A love that is one in a billion, only made for you?

And let me guess, you immediately laughed it away without even believing in it.

Later on, when it appeared at your door you were confused. And that's exactly what love is.

It's not when you expect it or want it. It's rather when you least expect it. That's when it comes.

It's sweet, scary, challenging and so warm.

Suddenly, you just can't seem to think about anything else other than that special person that makes your heart beat faster.

Suddenly, your whole life start to turn upside down. You change, you don't realize it but you do. Your opinions, your decisions, it all changes.

After all, this is the love of your life. So of course, your whole life will change for the good.

Adalina had a huge amount of thoughts while she was falling in love and going through every kind of obstacles in life.

While her daughter was growing, she decided to get on the journey of writing in her diary everyday about how love was good for her.

From the first day she met Aslan till they both met their daughter.

She wrote every single feeling that came to heart on paper. When Zoya turned five, she decided she would make this diary a book for other people to read her story. She wanted people to get inspired and believe in love because it is real.

The book was published the same day Ayla was officially getting married to Miran. A few days later, her brother had also announced his Nikah with Laila, Adalina's old good friend she had met in Australia.

Adalina kept on writing more about her life while working from home. Aslan would work at his company and keep it going just like his dad had always done.

Their daughter eventually made it to school, made new friends and is still discovering herself.

Adalina spends more time with her daughter but when Aslan comes home from work and when he stays during the weekends, Zoya and him spend all day together.

They were the perfect family of three and soon to be four because Aslan and Adalina were planning on another angel already.

They have both learned so much through out their lives despite the fact that they still had more to learn. Love hit them both in such an odd way. They both never expected such a thing however they will forever be grateful to Allah for having blessed them with the purest feeling. Which is love.

Nano was more than happy when she met with her little daughter alike figure. Zoya loves nano a lot. She can spend the whole weekend with her and would rather live at her place than go to school. Unlike Adalina and Aslan who have master minds and were very good a school, Zoya isn't much of a fan therefore she is more artistic.

Adalina's parents becoming grandparents was even more great. Zoya is really spoiled by them as they love to see her often. It melts their hearts, it's just like seeing a mini version if their daughter.

Maybe the beginning of Adalina's and Aslan's story was a mess. For sure, no one could've thought they would end up together and even start liking each other.

However, it was confirmed long ago that they were meant for each other.

Hating on each other only brought them closer. Being completely different from each other only made them match more.

For Aslan, Adalina is every beating of his heart and the reason he did not give up on life. She gave him courage, believed in him, changed his whole mindset and looked at him in a way that no other did. For her, he could go near death a thousand times and still come back to her and choose her.

And for Adalina, Aslan is the man she always dreamed of but never thought she could get. A prince-hero like man. A man true to his words, protective and loving. His intentions were always pure towards her and if somehow she would end up not being with him, she'd probably be left yearning for him for the rest of her life never being able to find love again.

Love is the strongest feeling on earth.

And, if you keep on believing in it your Jaan will eventually show up to you at the perfect right moment.

The end.