Chapter 6: His Next Step

"I...I told my mom I would be going to your house..." Deku mentioned while dropping his vision to the ground. "Good. Now, come on. Follow me" Bakugo replied indifferently as he turned back to his path. Deku's vision was slightly blurred as he was hardly holding his phone, dizzy. He wondered if Kacchan knew. If he knew that he was feeling very bad and unable to contain himself at that moment. But all he saw was him walking farther away from him, while Deku gave in small steps.

He stared at floor, only able to hear his heart beating endlessly and looking at his world spin. The fact that Bakugo walked without a concern or looking behind him led to Deku's desperation. He wanted to see him. Pay attention to him. But what? He couldn't give in to what Kacchan wanted. And that was obeying him at all costs. Despite everything, he wanted to remain independent and capable of controlling himself.

The walk was long. Deku remembered Kacchan's house, considering how he come often when they were kids. That eventually changed once his quirk sparked and gained recognition. The sun hid behind the nearby buildings. They were eventually entering a neighborhood area, in which shared a peaceful silence. Talking about silence, the one that the two boys shared was rather tensed. They didn't talk. Didn't look at each other at least for Bakugo. Deku shivered as he noticed his inmense house getting closer.

Bakugo went pass the entrance of the outside. There were no gates though. Deku slowly crept inside the territory. The other blond-haired turned before opening the door. "Hurry up, nerd" He instructed while seeing Deku struggle to walk and quicken his moves.

"Yeah, yeah... I'm coming.." Deku repeated with his mind twisted by thoughts. He couldn't walk straight. From his fear and anxiety, he just tripped through his steps. Bakugo rolled his eyes and went inside without letting him catch up.

Once he got inside, the environment changed quickly. It was peaceful and brought a strong sense of nostalgia. The place hadn't changed, and he remembered the large stairs that were set across the room. The walls were a creamy yellow and the furniture outsmarted the expections from the outside. Bakugo headed towards the hallway in which those large stairs were at. His mother, Bakugo Mitsuki, was in the kitchen cooking food.

"Katsuki, are you home?" His mother shouted for her to be heard clearly. Bakugo stopped walking and turned at his left where the kitchen was. His mother also turned her head to inspect. "Yeah, old hag. I brought Deku with me so don't bother us" Bakugo said back annoyed from her voice.

"Ahh! Izuku? Aww it's been so long. What will you guys be doing?" She questioned nicely and astonished by the fact that her arrogant son brought a friend.

"Homework, of course" Bakugo rather scoffed as if she was stupid. Deku gulped. They were definitely not going to be doing homework. Bakugo always did it by himself and got good marks from his excellent work. He shivered even more and made him even dizzier. They continued to walk on the stairs, each noise highering in Deku's ear. He was scared but excited. They turned to another hallway in which were three doors. Bakugo opened the first one to be crossed by, and left it open for Deku.

He scaredly remained his palm on the cold handle, hesitating go inside Kacchan's room. It was clean and organized and looked similar to his room, excluding the All Might merch. His breath itched and tried to open it for it to speak.

"Ka..Kacchan.. why did you make me come here?" He exhaled from the warmth in his head and the dizziness. Bakugo placed his backpack on the floor and looked behind with a staid expression.

"Didn't you listen? For homework, dumbass" He replied without a concern but with ignorance. He sat on his bed with his feet on the floor, keeping a gaze. Deku refused to believe so. After what happened in the morning, and his willingness of following the rules by ignoring him, something was definitely up.