Chapter 11: My Misfortune

Izuku struggled to even get the water running. He was already in the shower, but covered by the freezing breeze. For that reason, he had attempted to guess which switch was the hot water, though he could not find the trick. Reasonably, he refused to ask for Kacchan's help since it would just bring problems. Besides, he only had two pills left. Twisting the third handle, cold water flushed from the shower head. Deku screeched as he shortly jumped from the coldness. Returning the handle, Deku tried to switch the other ones but nothing new came out. After a few trials, he eventually had to bare with the ice.

Devastated, Deku pulled aside the curtains and stepped out, placing his feet on the rug. His body was shaking and had his arms curled together. He tried to warm himself, but forgot the fact that having the droplets of water all around his body worsen his body temperature. Exhaling a deep breath, the green-haired went behind the door and opened it so his body wouldn't be seen through the gap.

"Ka...Kacchan!" Deku called out to the hallway, but remained a low voice. It would be odd for his mother to hear Izuku calling Katsuki's name from the bathroom. It was such a pain that he didn't give Deku the towel from the beginning.

A moment later, no answer. No movements were heard and not even from the entire house. "Kacchan!" He softly yelled again, gripping the side of the door. Becoming a little nervous for no answer, the green-haired opened the door and silently walked to Kacchan's bedroom. Each step, water drippled on the hallway as he covered himself with his hands. Already behind the door, Deku gave three hard knocks and quickly went back to the bathroom like some sort of playful kid. Waiting for a while behind the door, from the other side, another was opened.

"Open the door a little more. The towel won't fit." Bakugo said as he headed to the bathroom. Even if he ordered Deku to open the door, he himself pulled it but the other scaredly clenched onto it. Bakugo sighed from the other side. "Um, just put it on the foor, Kacchan. I'll take it once you le-" The blond, stubborn boy kicked the door with force, slamming it against the green-haired's forehead violently. Deku fell on the floor harshly.

"Ahh- Ow! That hurts!" Deku cried out while he caressed his sting on his forehead, laying. Bakugo stood in front of him with the towel on hand and clothes, having the full exposed view, unconcernedly. "Stop being so irritating! Acting as if everything I did makes you scared! It really enrages me!" Bakugo hissed loudly. The green-haired flinched from his reply. Bakugo watched how Deku united his legs together and stared at the floor shyly. Hid his wet chest with his arms to sustain the freeze. His face was a whimpering expression.

Bakugo laughed mockingly but with slight rage. "Do you really think I'm going to do something to you, Deku? No, you want me to. I mean, look at you now: hiding your dick for no reason!" Deku opened his mouth, embarrassed to say anything, but shook his head in denial. Scoffing, the blond flinged the towel onto Deku's face with strength. The green-haired suddenly felt mutual anger scatter inside his head, that he even came up with an insult to diss Kacchan.

Just when the blond was about to leave, Deku spoke behind him, gripping the towels furiously. "Well then, I'm not the idiot who's mercilessly turned on!" Bakugo stopped walking. Instead of turning his head, he slowly formed his fists. Already regretting what he commented, the green-haired stood up and shifted aside the toilet.

"What... what did you just say?!" Finally turning his head behind, his widened eyes stabbed through Deku's impatience. Before he could even apologize, Bakugo ran to him and kicked his waist roughly, making the green-haired smash onto the tiles. He whimpered like a dog. Losing his breath, Deku continued to cover himself with the towel. Not because of what he said but because he felt downright humiliated.

"J-Jerk! You're a jerk!" Deku stammered vulnerably, trying to stand. Bakugo groaned from madness and forcefully stomped on Deku's back downward. The other yelped as he 'whammed' onto the floor with his chin. "Say that again! I dare you!" The blond threatened with unbelievable rage.