Chapter 16: Our Deception

"...what did you do to me?" Whispering, Deku closed his eyes to no avail. Bakugo shifted himself without answering. He brought Deku and sat him on his lap as the other was struck by ineptitude. Embracing his body from behind, he slithered his arms to his chest. The little one's body was temporarily weak. His muscles did not respond to his reaction adequately. Or at least, he was not applying any force just in case, even though he could.

"Shh, relax..." Bakugo gently nudged his face behind Deku's nape. He slowly breathed near his ear, sending a shiver all over his skin. The blond lowered the other's head to the side so he could bring his face to his neck. Winding up a hesitation, the greenette hummed from his out-of-contact touch.

He took out his wet tongue and trailed from the neck to the shoulders and to the plain nape. Deku could not move, yet he made a pleasured frown as a reaction. Bakugo's hands slid underneath the green-haired's shirt upward. He caressed his body until reaching his nipples, pinching both of them. He moaned.

Again, the blond's breath directed to his ear. "That chocolate I gave you, it was actually a weed chocolate," seductively whispered. The other was taken out of surprise, but he could not react the way he wanted to. He whimpered, though, as an attempt of speaking but only exhaled a deep breath.

"It has a medium amount of Marijuana usage, but don't worry, it won't hurt you." He licked the side of his neck while he had a solid bulge under the little one's crotch.

"I've missed this side of you. I've been wanting it. But now's better 'cause you can't move at all." Suddenly, he bit his ear, and Deku weirdly yelped. "Aah!"

Bakugo was getting excited as a result of inhaling his scent and sniffing his warmth behind his nape. He traveled his hands around the other's chest, outling his shape and size. Unconsciously, his legs raised a bit to a mountain-like position.

'I can't move because I'll get dizzier... If I perhaps try to say anything, another noise would come out of my mouth. How could he? He is not hurting me, but he tricked me! I wonder what he'll do next. I wonder how far we'll go...'

Bakugo removed Deku's pants, throwing them on the corner of the mattress. "Just how excited are you?" He asked as he noticed the other's bulge as well under the undergarment. "I know you want this, but you've always been too shy to ask it. The effects are not for you to exaggerate your behaviors, but to define it."

He fondled the fabric and Deku gritted his teeth while closing his eyes. Afterward, he took off that clothing, leaving him exposed with a T-shirt. Noticing that Kacchan was not stroking him, he felt urged to know why, though he could not turn around.

"This might hurt," the other warned, and sucked his own two fingers. 'Hurt? What hurt?!' A while then, he inserted both inside the greenette. The two fingers reached the deepest end that they could inside the cushions.

"Aah- Kacchan!" He gasped, moaning at the sudden feeling in his bottom part. Feeling two wet yet hard fingers split him or make him acknowledge a different sensation. The blond spread Deku's legs wider with a hand for more enabling. He thrusted them inside back and forth. It led to him inserting a third. His insides stretched at the thickness of his fingers. He moaned at every movement high-pitched, and Bakugo hastened his speed.

A little deeper and a little more separation. The blond apart his fingers without taking them out, stretching and spreading a mark that stated he was there. Although, he could not hold it in, and the green-haired was dripping from his mouth. Finally he took the fingers out, lightly pushing Deku forward. He lowered his baggy pants and grabbed his tingling dick in-between the clothing, already trailing pre-cum.

They sat there for a while, Bakugo being struck by intolerance. His breathing ached and took a look at Deku's back. The green-haired was shaking maybe because of his shyness. Bakugo neared his body to his, and behind him, he stroked his own part. Deku's shoulders shortly jumped after hearing Kacchan utter noises. In his situation, of course it would be scary since he does not even know what's going on behind him.