Chapter 38: ₮ⱧɆ Ɇ₦Đ Ø₣ ₴Ʉ₣₣ɆⱤł₦₲

"We won't resist harming you in any way if you don't wish to comply," Best Jeanist reminded, focusing on his main target. He strengthen the fabric of his polyester-made pants design costume to be ready for an attack. Edgeshot gave a slight touch to the man's shoulder with his hand.

"I'll take him far away from here first. Do you think you can deal with this kid?" He asked, referring to Bakugo. The hero expected to bring Midoriya somewhere farther in which the blond could not reach. This could make things easier to deal with.

"I might have trouble, but it's more important to lead Midoriya out of here," Best Jeanist articulated, yet doubtful at the back of his head. Edgeshot was just about to carefully fold his body into a thin and long string, although Bakugo threw another grandious ignition to his view. Midoriya fell back meanwhile the hero's limbs sort of shifted from its place, struggling to stand.

Best Jeanist turned his head to check his partner, but he was just fine. Midoriya knocked his back against a building pretty hard, however. Then, he directed to Bakugo, who was accumulating sparks for another fire-some blow.

The hero leaped and dodged, stepping aside the offense act. He stretched leads of polyester from the sleeves of his costume and tightened them around Bakugo's arm. As expected, the blond resisted, easily snapping off the strings with his hands.

Nomus dropped off from the skies, probably due to Shigaraki's troops. The weird creatures yawned and wailed like dying whales, looking terrifyingly with their skulls piercing out and teeth sharpened. Having massive unnaturally-colored bodies, they lunged forward to the two heroes.

"Edgeshot, call for more heroes!" Best Jeanist said, troubled by the load of weight they had to beat through. Edgeshot made a gesture of denial, still similarly agitated at the task.

"There's no need to. All Might will be here soon. I'll put these guys to sleep by playing with their organs," he opposed, slightling losing his grip on Midoriya since he planned on transforming into the sharp razor form to stab their biological structure.

"That is uncertain! We don't know what these creatures are composed o-" Bakugo set off another massive explosion from his palms. He had made his hands sweat by heating them up in his pockets. Since they were distracted, Best Jeanist was caught off guard and couldn't prevent Edgeshot from being tackled. The blond snatched Deku's wrist and ran from the heroes.

Deku was scared and confused, but it didn't stop him from yanking his hand downward to let Kacchan free him. Bakugo knew what he was doing, so he punched his cheek, making it brutually face the other way.

Best Jeanist again pulled Bakugo's leg with an attached string around it. This time it was stronger than last time. With his other fingers, he pulled his arm closer. Bakugo groaned in frustration, shoving whatever was uncomfortably delaying his urge to get out and make matters go more flexible.

Edgeshot anonimously zigzagged in the coast of the sidewalk, in silence he ambushed Bakugo from behind. The razor-shaped formulation of his body dug through his arms, but no blood came out from how incredibly thin it was. Bakugo felt his arm go numb after that struck, although he felt no pain, and looked aside to notice that the hero got a hit on him.

Cursing, he kicked his face which was not the tiniest nor miniature lead from all of them, backing away and slashing off the strings restrained from the other blond-haired hero. Bakugo pulled Deku with him, farther away in panic.

"Bakugo, stop being immature," Edgeshot said. "Given in."

He didn't listen and shook as he felt defenseless. No matter what, these heroes were going to win. If he were to beat them by himself, he would totally have the strength, but couldn't stand a chance when he also had to keep Deku from getting separated. Still walking backward with no aims on going anywhere significant, the name of defeat lurked within his mind, screaming for it to not be true.