Chapter 9: My Intimacy

'I'm so stupid! So stupid! Stupid!' Deku blurted in his head repeatedly. All of this seemed frivolous. His condition made him feel ashamed and less hopeful. 'How would I be able to become the greatest hero if my biggest weakness is Ka-him!'  Tightening his hold onto his straps, he stared at the floor as he entered his apartment, feeling as cold as ever. Since he had skipped going to the doctor, he arrived earlier than usual. After taking out his keys, he unlocked his door to his home.

Quiet and refreshing. Free of worries and filled with peace. Talking about worries, he had blocked Kacchan ten minutes ago, still feeling regretful. Was it actually the best option? Was it a stupid thing to do? Deku ended up swallowing one pill as he headed to his apartment, already taken three pills on that day. Deku closed the door behind his back and dropped his yellow bag on the floor.

The apartment was reserved but not as small. The living room was bigger as it occupied the most space and the kitchen was a reasonable-medium size. The rooms that led to the bedroom, bathroom, or the laundry area were on doors plainly on the walls with no hallways. The windows were mainly located in the dinning room and in the bedroom. Outside, it was a rainy day.

Craving for a snack, he flitted to the fridge in search for any fruits. He was planning on eating dinner later, as he wasn't that hungry. A fresh red apple was taken and he sliced it four times with a knife. He basically ate it in the simplest form for the satisfaction and the taste. While remembering his duties and plans on what to do, Deku wandered around the house patiently. He planned on watching Mt. Lady at 6PM as he noted down information, do the dishes, take a shower, and do his homework or revise his notes.

Flickering his finger, he organized his thoughts and came to the point. First, he would take a shower and do the dishes. Then, he would do his homework and turn on the television of the living room. It was all settled, as he thought.

Fast-forward, Deku quickly shoved the slices as he headed to bathroom with a towel. He stepped inside and left the door open. Unbothered, he turned the handle and the shower faucet started running.

---

Ten minutes later...

A disgruntled person walked with their hands on their phone, staring at it vilely and with their other hand sheltered. They had a black-leather jacket with no hood and rather walked with baggy pants. Soft slippers that kicked the floor hardly. Their eyes constantly shot up and on their phone, assuring themselves that they were going on the right path. Grunting from anger and foolishness, they kept on walking near the sidewalk.

Mindless people walked past the anonymous with their umbrellas. The anonymous didn't really care of the rain that showered him above from above. Everybody seemed distracted, but he wasn't. He was looking for something. And he was going to search for it. Who was it? Well, he was none other than Bakugo. A Bakugo with a glare that made people turn their looks to the opposite direction. He gave off the vibes of someone with dark malice.

---

Eight Minutes Later...

Deku moved aside the shower curtains, freezing from the coldness despite being refreshed by the warm water. He reached for his towel, which layed on the toilet seat, and dried his hair first. After gently drying all estimated drops that remained on him, he hopped on the rug with one foot. Then, he tied his towel around his waist to avoid the air affecting his temperature. When he almost reached for the door, he heard sounds. These were guided to the entrance of his apartment. If it were his mother, she wouldn't have been aimlessly trying to open the lock.

Striked with fear for his life, Deku inaudibly headed to the kitchen to grab the same knife he used before. Then stared at the door at that place, slightly ducking and his mind unable to think. The door was getting lockpicked, and the offender was doing it aggresively. Shivering, Deku thought again of grabbing his phone, which was in his room. He quickly crept there to grab a T-shirt and short pants that layed on the bed and abruptly wore them.