Chapter 20: Our Dearest Regret

He has never felt so excited. It was wrong, but his mind relinquished control over his body. He slowly neared to his bed, seeing the blond in an unconscious mode. Unaware of his surroundings, beneath the moon's lights that shined through the window, a mysterious silhoutte displayed as Deku got closer. His heart ached; he couldn't maintain his overwhelming joy.

The steps were not heard as the little one tried to be as unalarming as possible. He crawled over his legs until the center of his body, preventing the mattress from abruptly sinking. He lowered his head and could hear Kacchan breathe inaudibly. His chest inhaled and exhaled, raising upward and downward. Such tiny aspects made him so happy. Kacchan was perfect, and he could install that image permanently.

Currently Deku was topping his form in fours, simply gazing at him. His feelings tingled and mind began to be more incomprehensive. He lowered his waist and rested it on Bakugo's crotch, applying weight to his body. He looked up to see if he was going to wake up, but he hadn't reacted at all. His eyes were shut. A tempting sensation traveled his chest, feeling his heart skipped a beat from said excitement. Deku was turned on.

Before moving, he pulled Kacchan's tank top until exposing his chest. Deku admired it. He could feel it in his hands, sliding it down and feeling the same toned curves. Caressing the beautiful skin. He circled his nipples, and slid his tongue from his stomach until reaching his chest. It was so soft. Then, he humpped his waist against him.

The green-haired hummed as he tried to remain his anticipated noises. He now lowered his chest but held his distance by placing his elbows on Bakugo's sides. It sort of looked like he was hugging him without wrapping his arms around. Deku groaned as he got even dizzier from such monumental desire. He grinded his dick against the other's, exhaling deep breaths. He was feeling hot inside, a burning feeling arose in his member. It twitched as he imagined.

Deku continued rubbing that part as he rested his head looking at the left. Lowering his mouth he licked Bakugo's neck in a mess. Moving simultaneously and uttering noises, lighty bit but didn't sink his teeth in his skin. The green-haired placed his other arm under his neck, bringing it closer to him. Bakugo shortly reacted by twitching a frown or shivering from the coldness. Deku's body hastened.

The blond's hums faded in. As Deku grinded his crotch harder, Bakugo began to groan lowly. That feeling that was said to be building within his hottest core was true. Deku felt the warmth shared between the two. He parted his face from his neck and straightened his back. He was on top of the other as Bakugo laid facing the ceiling. The greenette wondered: if Kacchan was this unaware, anyone could do the same thing to him. And by thinking of that, he wished nobody had ever done these kinds of things with him. Only him.

His sensitiveness was provocative, but he did not want anyone to experience it. Another ache traveled his tingling member. Deku shifted backward. He bended over and slowly lowered Kacchan's baggy pants. He seemed to not have a bulge, so Deku wanted to changed that. Once down, he pulled the last garment until the blond's cock springed. Deku could not have gotten even more hornier.

Shamelessly, he raised his ass for his face to near its base. Before that, he grabbed the length and bobbed his head downward until he could reach his mouth's limit. He gagged, humming with lust, forehead sweating. Bakugo groaned frequently and twitched non-stop. With the green-haired sensually moving his head repeatively, the blond's frustration made him open his eyes. Waking up to Deku's weight on his form, unfamiliar with last memories, he saw the boy sucking him.

"Deku? What are you-" The blond attempted to raise his body and gripped his hands to use his quirk on his face, although the greenette was quicker. He took it out from his mouth and pinned both of his wrists on top of the sheet. By doing so, he accidently jumped by force on his crotch.