Chapter 19: My Audacity

The chief clicked the play button.

A scene in which two boys were near a wall appeared, one kneeling and one facing his back.

"The fuck is wrong with you, Deku? Don't you want this?" An unbuckling belt tuned.

"Get him, you idiots!" The unknown yelled once he was kicked in his restriction.

"Agh! Help me!" Deku screamed as he got caught by the one who was recording, tossed to Bakugo in which he covered his mouth.

"Jeez, the phone barely showed the spectacle. Katsuki, do you think I should stop recording or record again?"

"Tsk, just keep it going!" It was seen how his back was bending, trying to restrain the little one.

"Okay and you, stop smoking! You're not going to allow me to breathe in this air."

"Whatever, we don't need two cameras," the other said. There were two people behind the camera.

"Yeah we do. I record and you take pictures." The video shifted since the recorder slapped the other's hand, but it wasn't shown.

"Hey! That shit is fucking expensive!"

"Kacchan, please!" Deku screamed.

"Please what? Are you acting all shy 'cause people are seeing you now?" The green-haired was thrown on the floor.

"Besides, didn't you want to choose a topic for your Journalism club? Don't worry. These extras are recording, and the news won't last until they have spread accross the school."

"Hey, Katsuki! Face your back on the wall so my video can show Midoriya's face," the cameraman said.

The video had an earthquake as behind the scenes he was hit by the other. "Huh? What was that for!" "Us. I'm also using the camera."

The guy pulled Izuku's hair. "Auugh!" He yelped. Currently, his back faced the wall and the green-haired was kneeling, not showing his face but hair.

"Hey, uh, do you think we should cross your face out? Just in case, and because not only Midoriya will get in trouble."

"Damn it, I know! Even if you do, people will assume it's me because I was involved all of the time!" He snarled.

"Ergh, true. I think I should cut these parts off. What about you, Kemuri?"

"I haven't taken anything else. I will take some once he's doing it."

"No, no. It will better now so it seems that Midoriya was waiting for it or that he is not running away."

"Yeah but I don't think the club will accept that many photos."

"What do you mean accept? Of course they won't accept them! We ourselves are going to release these in the newspapers!" Another smacked was heard.

"Idiots! Are you fucking done?!" The guy shouted. "Yes."

Izuku looked down at the floor. He said something to the blond in which was barely audible. The guy lowered his undergarment.

"See? That's the only thing that's bugging you. Would you have done it if we weren't videotaping?" A while after eternal silence and the blond stroking his hair, he pulled his hair up. Izuku opened his mouth and took it in.

The friends continued to talk behind the scenes almost in every event, mocking Izuku's situation.

Izuku licked Katsuki's shaft. The blond looked down. "Do it correctly, idiot. You've done it like three times."

Medicine // Bakudeku Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें