Chapter 7: My Adjustments

Sitting on the plain chair in the dinning room felt tenser than ever. Deku felt despair once Bakugo kicked him out of his room. Although, having dinner with him along with his family seemed something he distinguished as more awkward. He sat there, waiting for his parents and him to come in, but of course, not looking forward to it. He was alone in the room, surrounded by worries. He nervously flipped the spoons and the forks that layed aside the plate.

Mitsuki had offered Deku to go upstairs and call Bakugo over. The green-haired boy, of course, indirectly denied to avoid issues regarding their last event. He, instead, told her that he would be waiting in the dinning room. Bakugo Masaru entered the room along with Mitsuki behind him. They both sat on the seat near each other with a slight smile. Bakugo, he jerkly stomped as he sat on the farthest seat from the three, looking down. He got a glimpse of a familiar green hair, and roughly turned his head up.

"What the fuck is that Deku doing here?" Bakugo cursed with intentions of killing while he kept a stare at his mother.

"Katsuki! Language! I invited Izuku to share dinner with us. He hadn't eaten anything all day and you didn't offer him food from downstairs!" The blond-haired's mother reasonably clarified as she looked at her son angrily.

"Just my fucking luck" Bakugo mumbled to himself. Nobody heard what he said.

The family ate quietly. The food was a Beef Curry, in which, Mitsuki cooked lovingly and with full care. It tasted delicious, to say the least. Before eating, the family appreciated the food. However, after a while, the silence that each shared went on for minutes. Deku ate the food gratefully but it was obvious that he avoided eye-contact, remaining his head down to the table. And apart from that, he felt eyes following his moves; he just prevented looking at them.

"The...the food is delicious, Ms. Bakugo" Deku terminated the silence and looked up at her. It felt good to end it and to finally say something in case it was disrespectful. She chuckled at his response and at his use of words.

"Thank you, Izuku. But you can call me Mitsuki. In this household, you're like family to us. Especially to Katsuki since you both have been friends for a long time" Mitsuki added as she turned her head to her isolated and bothered son. He only glared at her back silently.

Deku received that reply harshly. Family, friends; It hardly felt like it. It only made him feel alone and conflicted from the thought that they didn't know what was going on. Despite the entire school knowing what they were doing, nobody bothered to comprehend Deku's feelings and how it deteriorated him on each encounter. Yet, for him it felt satisfying. Not knowing or realizing eventually, it filled Deku with eagerness.

"Say...why are you so quiet, son?" Masaru joined in worriedly as he placed the utensils down. Deku got this chance to raise his head, too. "No reason" Indifferently, he normally said back, continuing eating his food. "What did you both do the whole day?" The dad continued, intrigued, but not expecting anything wrong. "Homework" Bakugo unhesistantly informed.

Deku placed a hand covering his mouth as he dropped his utensil on the plate. Then, he looked down with his eyes closed, being congested with a strong feeling of nausea. Was it the food? Was it the effects of not taking pills for a week? Was it Kacchan's rough and deep voice? Deku excused himself. He desperately asked where the bathroom was and the parents told him.

With his hand covering his mouth, he sprinted to where it was labeled and shutted the door. He then went up to the toilet and vomited all the contents that were stored inside his uneasy stomach. He had placed the hands on the seat to contain himself and in a crawl position. His world was spinning and felt the dizziness fade in permanently. As he remained in that place, he then puked again with nothing good coming out. The dizziness stayed.