Chapter 23: My Strategy

"This is the police department," a greenette pointed at a map that laid on the table, looking up to see if Shigaraki was directing his orbs to the extended paper. "It has two levels, so if we were to create a cataclysm, we would have to get rid of the 2nd floor first in order for it to have a greater damage on all areas. This is to raise the chances of demolishing the building and easily saving Kacchan." Kurogiri left the bar minutes ago, leaving the light-blue haired and the other in order to form a plan or find ways to make it function perfectly.

Shigaraki hummed for the other to continue, botheredly sitting on the stool with a finger scratching the side of his neck. If he had the opportunity to cease the little one from his bareable way, he would, but he refused to do so unless he was extremely annoyed. It seemed that he was possibly half-asleep, as his hum even tuned without a sound.

"Since you told me that the materials don't matter, we'll probably need a mixture of fuel and oxidizer or a combination of nitroglecerin. This is to make an explosion to save our efforts from using physical might. The kinetic energy might be needed to increase the effects." Glancing to see if he was listened, Deku straightened his bended back and waited. Curious to think that he adapted to this villain-some environment so quickly. Shigaraki released his elbow off the wood.

"You done? You had so much to say, I guess you already knew what you were going to do," another sigh escaped from his crusty lips. "You still missed a few points, the most important ones." Deku turned his head in confusion. Missed a few points? But he spoke enough he even thought the villain was getting bored out of his mind. Maybe he meant the specifications.

"We need to know the time, how are you playing to drop whatever explosive mixture you'll do on the surface of the roof, what you'll do after exploding the department, how you'll enter, and how are you going to save that brat without killing him." It was certain he listened.

"Um, well. It would be better to do it in the morning so less guards are there." Out of an instinct, Deku placed a pointing-gun finger under his chin, thinking prudently as he imagined the situation. "But then again, some take different turns in their shifts and they might arrive after the explosion... I'll stick to the morning around 6AM since I don't plan on staying for too long."

The blue-haired lightly nodded, turning his head behind to face an old television in which seemed turned off. However, it was simply the greenette's illusion from it being inactive.

"Master, what do you think of it?" Deku was taken out of surprise. Shigaraki, the leader of the League of Villains, was calling to someone's name through a screen, referring them as a superior role. That meant he wasn't the main headman of every existing villain. Shigaraki was dangerous, but if someone else was scripted to be even disastreous than him in villany, it made him doubt who they were.

"I am surprised, to say the least. Even without a quirk, you, Midoriya Izuku, have the urge to rule and command a team from the opposing side with the will to form a wonderful strategy. You could be of good use for us in the future. I see inmense potential in you." It was flattering, though that sensation wasn't permitted to be takened into account since Deku recognized that voice.

A deep and sturdy voice, filled with wickness and exploited control over a malicious power. He had heard it before from All Might's fight years ago, in which he was able to save thousands despite being showered by blood, smiling fearlessly.

All for One, known as the greatest villain yet hasn't gained much popularity at the moment due to society's lack of knowledge. Deku was special. He searched for whatever intriguing mysteries he stumbled across, and now understood the worth behind it. He knew All for One was an opponent he'd rather not challenge or mess up with. Better keep his words to himself.