3

Status: Unedited

Published: April 11, 2021

"I'm sorry! I fell asleep!" Senku woke up to Chrome, Ginro and Kohaku surrounding him with upsetting faces. "You said that you'll show us those Marshy thingys on the bonfire last night!" Kohaku yelled as Senku closed his eyes and stuck his pinky in his ear. "Look, I was tired, ok? Can't I even have any rest?!" Ginro blinked. "But still! You should've given Gen the bottles so he'll show us!" Senku's eyes turned into dots.

"Whoops, sorry! It slipped my mind! I didn't think of it that way!" The three dead panned as Kohaku crossed her arms. "Well then, we're going to get more Quartz Sand, we're running out of glass and Kaseki-jiisan needs more to make light bulbs." Senku took out his pinky from his ear and chuckled. "I'll be coming too!" Ginro exclaimed as Chrome held his shoulders with a smile. "Don't forget about me! You guys need a Scientist!" Senku nodded and went outside.

"Are there still cooked seaweed left for the glass?" He faced them to see that they shook their heads. He sighed. Ginro raised his hand and took off his clothes, save for his undergarment. He ran to the ocean with a basket. "I'll get them! I'll ask Mantle to cook them later!" He jumped into the ocean. "It's so cold!" Senku and the other two let out a small laugh as Kohaku gathered their equipment. Senku looked at the huge pot labeled as 'Calcium Carbonate' to see that it's empty. He sighed and looked for Magma who was already pounding seashells. He smiled and walked back to Chrome and Kohaku. Suika can be seen running to their direction.

"Senku! Senku!" Senku turned around at the call of his name. "Huh? What's wrong?" Suika caught her breath and looked at him. "Everyone is hungry, what should we do?" Senku looked around and saw everyone holding their stomachs. He smirked and looked back at Suika. "Come with me, we're going to get foxtails. Gen!" Senku called for the mentalist as he was sitting down with the elders.

He stood up and walked to the Scientist with his usual smile. "Good morning, Senku-chan. Sleep well?" Senku cursed under his breath and sighed. "Not until these two with the silver spear lover came to wake me up at 7 am..." Gen laughed. "So? Why'd you call me here?" Senku pulled him by his arm. "You're coming with me and watermelon here." Gen raised a brow. "Where exactly, Senku-chan?" "We're getting foxtail millets, everyone's hungry. Eggs also, can you do that? Me and Suika need to be fast, Kohaku and Chrome there are going to get more sand for glass."

Gen pulled his arm away from Senku and dusted himself off. "I can walk myself, you know?" He then smiled at Senku. "You two better be back early, got that?" Senku waved him off as Suika came by his side. "Yeah, yeah. Oh, thanks." Suika handed him a basket that can be used as backpacks. "You're welcome, Senku!" Senku carried Suika and put him on his basket. Suika laughed. "I just wanna build my stamina up a bit. You good back there?" Suika nodded. "Very much!" Senku chuckled and walked to the foxtail field.

"Good morning to me..." Y/n yawned as she looked at the clock. '7:01'. She got up and did her morning routine, brushing her teeth, washing her face, taking a bath, and so forth. She thought back to what happened last night. "I was just hallucinating, right?" Senku smirked. "Already awake, you dumb Scientist?" She jumped at the sudden voice and looked around her to see no one. "Wha- Senku?" He laughed while picking up foxtails. "10 billion points for you. Yeah, it's me." She sighed and turned on the shower.

Senku blushed, knowing Y/n was taking a bath while talking to him clearly made the boy flustered. He cleared his throat which caught Suika's attention and turn to him. "You... Said that you were given a tour at NASA last night, were you messing with me?" She shook her head as she applied shampoo on her hair. "Hell no I'm not. I'm at NASA right now, you Leek-Head." Senku grew a tick mark and smiled. "Stop calling me that, would you? It's... Weird..." Y/n just chuckled and rubbed soap all over her body.