7

Status: Unedited

Published: April 13, 2021

"How's school?" Y/n dropped her bag on her bed. "Bad." Mona raised a brow. "Why so?" Y/n laid on her bed, face first "They found out I went to NASA, Christine almost killed me for making the most handsome boy in school fall for me, it's not like I care at all, I'm in love with a fictional character anyway..." Mona's ears perked up at the word 'love.'

"Did you just say... You're in love?" Mona peeked her head into Y/n's open door to see her hugging her pillow, still in her uniform. "Yeah, I did. With a fictional character. This is so messed up, I'm in love with Senku Ishigami! And he doesn't even exist!" "Oi! What is it now, you damn woman?!" Y/n flinched at Senku's sudden voice which Mona noticed the cracks on her neck. She smiled as she went back to cooking Laoya...

"That's great! Good thing you already know the term 'Love!'" Mona giggled as Y/n can be heard talking in Japanese in her room's closed doors. "Mom! It doesn't even matter! He's not real, damn it!" Mona just chuckled lightly at her child's antics, knowing that she's the Destined Savior of the world made Mona happy.

"At least she already knows what love means..." She said to herself as she was cutting meat. "Senku! It's not like that!... What the hell?! I swear if I see you anywhere, I'll punch the living hell outta you!" Mona laughed lightly as she seasoned the Laoya...

Y/n sighed as she was changing to comfortable clothes. "Senku..." Senku smirked. "What? Cat got your tongue?" Y/n punched the cement wall which made a loud sound as Senku flinched. 'I made her angry, didn't I?' "Senku, you bastard..." "What? It's how it works!" Y/n laughed. "Did you even study sexual and asexual reproduction of animals?! We're talking about Mammals here! Not Oviparous creatures!" Senku's eye twitched. "You just said we're talking about Mammals?! But before that, we're talking about Reptiles!"

'This guy always pushes me to my limits, huh?' Y/n thought to herself as she sighed in defeat. Senku chuckled. "Giving up already?" Y/n laughed his signature laugh. "Yeah... I'm tired of this argument... What ya doing there?" Senku sighed as looked at the cotton candy machine extracting gold threads. He scratched his nape. "Making gold strings for the phone, how about you?" Y/n tapped her pen while looking at her notebook. She gritted her teeth. "History homework..." Senku laughed at her dejected reply. "That's the subject you hate the most, correct?' She sighed and nodded. " 10 billion percent..." Senku grew a tick mark. "That's my line, make your own!"

Y/n stuck her tongue out at the wall. "Bleh, it's mine now~" Senku just sighed and began collecting the threads. "Senku!" He turned around to see Chrome running to him. "What is it now?" Asked Senku, clearly annoyed that their conversation was disrupted. "We're going to get more lacquer, wanna come?" Senku dead panned as Y/n giggled quietly in the background. "Are you trying to kill me? I'm allergic to lacquer!" Poor Chrome flinched at Senku's voice and laughed. "Sorry, I forgot you were allergic. Well, we're off then!"

Senku just waved his hand as Chrome and Kohaku went to get lacquer. Senku sighed and got back to collecting the gold threads. "So much for someone named after a Google site..." Y/n said as Senku smirked. "Yeah..."

"Y/n! Lunch is ready!" Y/n groaned which made Senku laugh. "It's always gotta be when I'm talking to someone, isn't it?" She sighed and got off her bed. "Well, I gotta go, I'm just gonna have lunch..." "Senku! Lunch time! It's no good if the Chief didn't eat!" Senku sighed at Kaseki-jiisan's call and smirked before nodding. "Yeah, old man Kaseki's calling for me too. Better call me after you're done eating, you Dumb Scientist." Y/n chuckled and nodded. "You too, you damn Leek-Head." The cracks on her neck disappeared and she saw them on the mirror. Her eyes widened.