4

Status: Unedited

Published: April 11, 2021

"Favourite country?" "Philippines obviously, it's my homeland you dumb ass. But I do wanna visit Japan one day." "Mine is Japan but I also wanna visit Germany since that's Einstein's homeland." Senku chuckled. "Ok, my turn, favorite Scientist?" "Albert Einstein." They both said in unison which made them giggle. "Favorite invention?" Y/n scoffed at his question. "Smartphones for me, duh." "You're like the big oaf, always mad in love with smartphones." "It makes no difference between you, me and Science, ok?"

Senku scrunched up his face. "You make it sound like a threesome with someone named Science." Y/n faked a puking noise which made Senku laugh. "Eww, intercourse is gross. I even saw my mom and dad doing it." Senku turned pale. "I- are you alright? How did you see them?" Y/n just laughed at his panic. "I was still 7 years old that time, when I was going to take a shower. When I was walking to the bathroom, I heard moaning and shit. I was still an innocent bean that time so I just panicked, thinking that dad's hurting mom. I opened the door to see mom on the wall while dad was pounding into her pus-"

"O-Okay! That's enough! Geez! How much did you see?!" Senku wheezed with Y/n. "After seeing them in that position, I slipped away like I was just a hallucination. 'Honey, I'm not even here, I'm a hallucination.' I was like that." Senku laughed even more. Y/n was covering her face in her pillows, Senku can't breath any more.

"H-Help me, I'm lacking ai-" He couldn't finish his sentence due to him wheezing even more, Y/n can't even speak. She fell down on the floor with Senku, both of them wheezing their lungs out. "S-Senku, I- help me!" "What are you, dumb?! I-I can't even touch you or- I can't even breath properly any more! I'm hyper- hyperventi- hyperve- I can't even fini- my senten- Y/n I swear!"

"Y/n, sweetie? We're still a long way inside the base-" "Senku, bro I'm so sorr- I'm sorry! Can you still breath?!" Jake laughed at her wheezing figure on the floor as he saw her neck that had cracks like earlier. Jake smiled. 'She's talking to him, huh? Looks like they're having a great time.' He chuckled and decided to leave the two alone.

They both calmed down after 5 minutes and they both sighed. "Y/n, you damn bastard." Y/n laughed lightly. "Sorry mah bro, I think I broke ya." Senku stuck his pinky in his ear. "Nah, I'm good." They went silent after that. The silence was deafening, awkward and tense. Y/n bit her nails. "So... What now?" Senku shrugged and sighed. "I feel tired after all that laughing." Y/n giggled. "Me too. Is your stamina really that weak that it can drain you out by laughing?" He scoffed. "I guess so..." Y/n stood up with the support of her arms, her left arm ached which made her clutch unto it.

"Ow..." Senku's ears perked up. "Ow? What's wrong? Not like I care or anything." Y/n's chest seemed to hurt after his lips emitted those words. She kept it cool. "Nah, it's just my arm... I got burnt with Sulfuric Acid 3 days ago..." Senku raised a brow. "Really? I didn't take you to be the clumsy type." He teased which Y/n scoffed. "It was my bully, you motherfucking Leek." His smile disappeared, exchanged by a frown. "You have a bully? What happened?" "I was packing up for my trip to NASA when I was collecting everything in the Science Lab in School, one of the bottles I was holding containing the acid." He nodded.

"Uh-huh, then what happened next?" Y/n sighed and looked at her bandaged arm. "Christine 'accidentally' bumped into me which caused me to spill the acid everywhere and the glass to shatter." Senku laughed. "You should've just let her inhale the poison gas you dumb fuck." Y/n really wanted to punch his face at this point. "I'll go to jail." Senku's eyes widened in realization. "Oh... Right, the reinforcements are still active there in the modern world..." Y/n scoffed.

"She then accused me of ruining her shoes that were brand new and when I talked back to her, she picked up a piece of the glass that still had acid in it and threw it on my left arm." Senku's hands unconsciously balled into fists with anger. "Was she expelled? Please tell me she was expelled." Y/n shook her head. "Nah, she was just suspended for a month, which means that she'll be back the same day as me. I'm also staying here for a month." Senku whistled. "I wish I could also stay at NASA for a month, that's a dream I've had ever since I was a kid."

"Yeah, me too. And I can't believe that it actually came true." Y/n sighed. "I miss mom and dad..." "Then why don't you just call them?" "My phone's still charging." "Oh..." "Y/n! Are you done talking on the phone?" She froze at Lavender's voice. "Oh shit, good thing they think I was talking on the phone." Senku laughed as Y/n responded a 'yeah!' towards Lavender. "Well, see ya in a bit?" Senku nodded as he laid on his bed. "Yeah, see ya in a bit." The crack in her neck disappeared once she disconnected from him.

...

"Man, this is amazing! A lab coat and an ID for me?! From the NASA company?! Oh hell yeah! Forgive me for my language." Y/n apologized as she took the coat and ID from Lesley's hands. "It's quite alright, let it all out." Lavender patted her back with a close eyed smile. "And guess what! I'm going to Maxwell with you!" Y/n's eyes widened. "You're what?" "I'm going to the Philippines with you! I was given a chance to study wherever I want in my second year of Senior High School." Y/n smiled and hugged her, her lab coat in her left hand as she hugged her with her right arm.

"I was also put in the same section as you! Block 5 Numbers!" "Oh damn, girl!" She slapped her back to which she flinched at but she slapped her back in return. Jake broke them apart by clearing his throat. "So... You up for the rest of the tour, Y/n?" She nodded and they went on their merry way to the clothed swimming sessions.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter y'all.