28

Senku woke up in his bed, blinking a few times before shifting to his side and sighing. "Well, at least I didn't feel like I just finished smoking weed," said the Scientist as he slipped out of bed and stretched a bit to warm up his body. "Mmm... Damn, my throat's dry as fuck..."

Senku put on his shoes and coat making his way outside the Generals' shared room and walked the hallways until he reached the Perseus' main deck to be greeted by the Philippines' morning mist.

Senku inhaled and exhaled, taking in the scenery of the Island.

"Wow..."

"Senku!"

Senku turned his head to be met owl-like eyes. "G'morning, Ryusui. Stop yelling my name, I'm literally right here," said the Scientist as he stuck his pinky in his ear, Ryusui could only giggle at Senku. "Come on bro, we're gonna be looking for the gate now. Aren't you excited to see Y/n?"

Senku unconsciously smiled at the mention of Y/n. Gen came from behind Senku and poked his sides, making the Scientist yelp and look behind him to see the Mentalist trying to hide from Senku by trying to look like he had been in a conversation with Taiju but seeing as a certain archer was giggling at his workplace, Senku rolled his eyes and went beside Ukyo who he assumed knew who the culprit was.

"Ukyo." he called out for the albino.

"W-What?" stuttered Ukyo who bit his lip, trying to keep a straight face.

"Who is it?" asked Senku, Ukyo decided to mess with him. He saw Ukyo take a deep breath and sang:

"Is it a friend of mine?"

Senku raised a brow at this. "Huh?"

Ukyo tightened his eyes and pursed his lips. "Huh? You don't know Michael Jackson?"

"I'll repeat the question again. Who is it?"

"Is it my brother?" Ukyo wheezed.

"That's it-"

Senku then began to chase Ukyo around the ship which was a complete failure, of course. Given his stamina he didn't even land a finger on Ukyo who was laughing like crazy with the other two modern timers- Ryusui and Gen.

Gen sighed and leaned on the counter to Francois' bar. "Two glasses of water for the two gentlemen please," asked Gen as Francois politely offered Senku and Ukyo water to drink. "You seem to be in a happy mood this morning, Senku-chan. Why's that?" asked the Mentalist as everyone else started to look for something unusual like a door or something that they think would be the portal to Y/n's world.

Senku just rubbed his neck and blushed a bit. "Nothing... None of your business," said Senku as Chrome ran in front of the other Generals, making them all halt to a stop. "Senku, I'm sorry. For bursting out just like that, f-for making decisions for you that you don't even want.

I'm sorry for keeping you from seeing Y/n-chan."

Senku made duck lips before thinking for a bit. "No need to apologize, Chrome. I knew that you would take it all back soon anyway," said Senku. Gen poked his sides again, making him give out another yelp. "You didn't give out any signs that you knew though?" said Gen which made Senku blush out of embarrassment. Ryusui and Ukyo nodded. "He's right," said Ryusui.

"I knew it from the start!" Senku argued.

"Did not!"

"Did too!"