13

Status: Unedited

Published: April 17, 2021

"So... You and Y/n have a prophecy to fulfill?" Asked Turquoise as Senku nodded. "And Tyler, he's the former Destined Savior of the last time a prophecy came out. Tyler has a wife, Amber. They both told us that someone is planning to kill us." They all gasped. "Someone's planning to kill Senku?! We must protect him!" Suika exclaimed as the children nodded.

Senku just smirked. "Don't worry, we have the power of Science with us. What can that man do with two geniuses joined together? They'll be crushed, of course! Most people in wars always think of their lives first, some of them think of how their leader will acknowledge them and some think of their family." Kohaku stood up. "Then it's obvious that Tsukasa is the one who wanted to kill you and Y/n!" Senku shook his head and sighed.

"About Tsukasa... He's going to be on our side soon." Everyone started whispering as Kinro raised a hand. "How?" Senku closed his eyes. "In the future, I'll tell him about his sister and how we can revive her after the battle for the miracle cave. He will immediately agree because it's his sister after all, and Y/n told me that Tsukasa will also be injured by the left chest, and I can't do surgery on him, so we'll be putting him to sleep for a long time. We'll be freezing him to death, so he'll be lifeless for a few months or even years, but that's because we have to preserve his body while we find the cure overseas. We need Y/n's help with this because she knows everything so we'll be prioritizing her first so she could lend us a hand."

Ginro smirked. "You just want to see your girlfriend already, huh?" Senku kept a straight face to show him he's serious. He shut up and sat back down. "I mean... Yeah, I wanna see Y/n already too, but with her, it's gonna be 10 billion percent guaranteed that she'll make things easier. So after the stone wars here for the miracle cave, we'll be building a ship so we could sail overseas to the Philippines and find Y/n. It might take long, but we'll be returning here after we find her immediately." Senku stood up and cracked his back. "Well, that's all about the prophecy, we don't know any more continuations. But me and Y/n made a promise to find each other and put an end to this prophecy and evolve this stone world back into the modern one back then. Now go back to your stations. " Senku ordered as they all nodded and did so.

Y/n was still listening to Senku with a smile on her face. Senku rubbed his nape. "Making the ship will take weeks or months. But with the manpower we will obtain, it'll be finished within 1 year according to time skip." Y/n raised a brow. "I didn't know you could compute that, that's really fast. " Senku laughed. "And after we finish the ship, we'll be heading to the Philippines immediately. Manila is the capital, isn't it?" "Yeah, you're right." Senku smirked. "We'll be heading there, and we'll arrive within 7 days, just before your 19th birthday. I was planning on arriving a few weeks, but I guess that we have to be patient."

Y/n's eyes widened. "Oh, right. My birthday, I almost forgot about that." She giggled as Senku smiled. "But finding the gate, that's our main problem, we don't know how long it'll take us to find it, it might take weeks, months or... Years, too." Y/n shrugged and looked at her phone. "I can wait, you know. Better hurry up, ok? I'm waiting for y'all here." Senku chuckled lightly, a soft smile gracing his features as Y/n had her eyes on her homework.

"We'll find you, Y/n...We will. No matter how long it takes. "

...

The next day, Gen and Magma returned without Chrome. Y/n was informed by Senku as they started building 'Steam Gorilla' to save Chrome and for them to use for the battle for the Miracle Cave. "Damn, already?" Y/n asked as she scratched her head, Senku chuckled as he was making the main mechanism of the steam engine. "Yeah. But can't that Ukyo guy just let him go, though? I thought that he's a friend, not a foe?" Y/n sighed as she read the chapter where they were still making 'Steam Gorilla' to review the parts that she can't remember from the anime.