Valentine's Special 2

Status: Unedited

Published: February 14, 2023

You skipped and danced all the way, Senku trailing behind you while still smiling goofily at you.

"... Like the stars in the night...

... That I love to behold...

... You seem near in my sight...

... Yet, so distant to hold..."

Senku raised a brow. "Title?" he asked as you bit your lip. "Forbidden. By the one and only Asagiri Y/n!" you giggled. Senku smiled at you.

Your voice sounded mature in the recording but you sounded so bubbly while talking to him.

"... You're somebody forbidden for me to possess...

... So this love I've long hidden...

... I try to suppress..."

Senku led you to a shop filled with sweets and your eyes lit up when you saw Ferrero Rocher chocolates in heart shaped containers. "Want some, Shortcake?" asked Senku as he gave a big one to you. You nodded vigorously. "Please!"

Senku smiled. As you two were about to check out, he saw flowers just near the counter, different kinds. He took one and was about to have it scanned when the baggage boy from the side said it was free. "Oh, thanks." "No problem, it's on the house. You're a lucky guy."

Senku looked at the man in confusion. "What do you mean by that?" he asked. "That girl you're dating. She isn't slutty, she isn't too bossy- just pure cute and lovable. Wish I had someone nontoxic as her," said the man before being called on another counter to pack a huge, life-sized teddy bear.

"Gotta go. And the name's Chrome, by the way. Nice meeting ya!"

Senku smiled. "Like the Chromite Stone?" he shrugged to himself and then left with 24 white roses. The guy named Chrome came back and saw Senku struggling to hold all 24 of the white flowers.

One of Chrome's female coworkers shook her head in dismay. She tapped her sister's shoulder to get her attention. "Gimme some plastic and some ribbons. Poor guy's about to drop his date's flowers and embarrass himself," she giggled.

Her older sister chuckled and gave her what she needed. "Here you go, Kohaku."

The girl named Kohaku smiled and went to Senku's side. "Um... Hello," he greeted awkwardly. The blonde smiled and took the flowers in Senku's arms in one scoop after placing the plastic on top of a counter desk and carefully placing the flowers on top of the plastic, holding the stems with the plastic separating them from her skin before tying the ribbon around the flowers neatly. She shoved them to the scientist's chest. "There. You're welcome," she smiled in a lousy way. Senku blinked and took the bouquet from the woman's hands, walking away.

"Thanks, Lioness Lady."

"I'm not a Lioness!"

Senku smirked and stuffed the flowers gently in his bag, also minding the teddy bear inside. "Leeky, come on!" he heard your voice as he smiled. Senku zipped his bag and put it back in his back. "Coming, Shortcake."

You held your own share of the groceries as Senku did with his. You noticed his bag in his back getting bigger with every stop you guys make. You didn't mind and you guys then saw a hotel by the sidewalk opposite to the one you guys are walking. "Leeky, let's make reservations there. Looks promising," you giggled.

Senku looked at where you're looking at. "This hotel belongs to the Nanami Conglomerate. Gonna be really luxurious in there but very expensive."

You smiled. "Gen gave me money earlier! He told us that it's enough to last us a whole night at a hotel," you said as Senku smiled. "Okay then. Your brother really has our backs," he mentioned. "I think I'm starting to like that Mentalist."