30

Status: Unedited

Published: March 19, 2022

A/N: Helo everyone! Sooo just like in my other book, I'll be switching to Second Point Of View.

You decided to quarantine yourself inside a basement without any light at all, Amber came with you incase you needed someone to talk to.

Amber sighed and walked closer to your slumped and dejected figure lying down on the cold, tiled floor. "Y/n. It's time I give you your own weapon."

You raised a brow, looking at Amber's glowing figure through your messy hair. "I have a weapon..?" you asked with a tired, hoarse voice. Your voice was all scratchy because of all the screaming during Senku's attack by an unknown man. Amber smiled and gently pushed away the stray hairs from your face. "Every Saviour always has a weapon. The way we pass them down to the next Saviours require them to be physically and emotionally trained. Be as calm as possible during fights, then you'll show true potential midway through the battle."

You blinked in understanding, followed with a smile. "Like a-"

"Demon Slayer," they both said in unison, laughing after.

Amber sighed. "I was once a hero like you..." she started but you scoffed. "Well, I'm not a hero yet. But keep going."

Amber held her hand out for you to hold as the two of you stood up. "I was once like you, but a different kind. I..
was a Werewolf with the blood of a vampire... and Tyler was a Vampire, the brother of the Vampire with the Cursed Ink," Amber began as the whole basement turned into gold dust, sculpting everything Amber was referring to.

A/N: If you've heard or watched La Luna Sangre, then you'll understand what I'm saying lmao.

You looked closely to see a man with red, bloodshot eyes with tattoos on his right hand. On the right side, you saw Amber and Tyler. Amber was dressed in white while Tyler was in a black suit.

You sighed in wonder as Werewolves and Vampires got into war, under a Blood Red Moon.

You laughed a bit which made Amber look at you with a raised brow. "The Vampire with The Cursed Ink? This sounds like La Luna Sangre..."

Amber smiled softly. "Basically... Because Jerry Lopez Sineneng was also a witness of our battle, he asked for our permission to write everything down and let his country know what happened next in the last two series. And you already know what 'La Luna Sangre' means, right?"

"The Blood Moon..." you both synced.

You looked at your hands. "Senku has already turned into a Demon, a being similar to Vampires. Does that mean I'm gonna turn into a-" Amber was quick to cut your panic with a small giggle.

"No, dear. You'll remain human. Hell will be brought to you and Lavender in order to train hard and fight for both your and Senku's worlds, just like how me and Tyler did but we all believe that you will be the last Saviour to ever live in this planet," explained Amber as visions of your and Senku's prophecy are starting to show.

You, dressed in stylish camouflage army clothes made especially for you with a sword on your waist and a clear, hard bag on your back. Your hair was singed and messy. Your face was covered in blood as your eyes held an apoplectic, homicidal look.