Seventy-Six

I'm going to warn you before you read this. This is my first time writing anything like this so bare with me. I'm nervous to post this but here it is.
Thank you again for all the reads.

"The chickens going to burn" I breathlessly let out as I straddled Niall's lap.

Since Niall put dinner in the oven his lips haven't left my skin.

Seems like he wanted to overstep my promise.

"It's fine darling. Don't worry, I set a timer" he said suddenly pulling his lips from mine. As he began sucking on my throat making me throw my head back and let out a whimpering noise I've never heard my body make.

Embarrassed I hid my face in the crook of his neck as Niall's chuckle tickled my skin.

"Shut up" I giggled

No ones ever kissed me this way before. I've never felt this feeling in my stomach.

Who knew one man could give me so many butterflies.

"Don't you hide now" he warned "it's just us"

I was nervous and he knew that. kissing on the lips was something I could handle. Barley, but I could handle it. The simple pecks were easy. But as soon as his lips were elsewhere on my body I grew more nervous.

I ignored the feeling of my nerves twisting inside me and traced the hem of his T-shirt along his neckline. My fingers dancing above the chest hair peeking out of his shirt.

I let my hands fall down his chest as he sucked harder on my neck making another whine escape my throat.

I embraced this feeling. Feeling more confident as my hands roamed under his shirt up his chest.

"I want this to come off" I demanded into his skin "it's to hot in here"

"Mmmm eager now aren't we" he detached his lips from my neck definitely leaving a mark behind.

"Shut up... we could just stop now if you want.." I teased fixing my self on his lap. Accidentally rubbing my self over his lap and regretting it. As I felt just how much this was affecting him as well.

His breath hitched as he grabbed my hips to steady my unsuspecting hip movements.

"Watch what you are doing there Bella. You don't know what you're getting yourself into" He sent me a warning glare the made my heart skip a beat as he took off his shirt swiftly. Throwing it on the chair next to us.

"Mmmmm I think I do" I whispered leaning in closer to him as I teasing traced my finger down the middle of his now exposed chest.

His breathing slowed as my finger went lower stoping just above the waistband of his shorts. His mouth fell open starting at me. I've caught him off guard once again.

To be honest I caught myself off guard. I've never been this confident in my movement but Niall had me feeling another way.

He sprung into action crashing his lips into my mine his hands roaming my thighs on either side of him.

Moans traveling between us as I pulled his bottom lip between my teeth bitting gently before letting it go.

My hips couldn't stay still as the circled on top of his lap. A louder moan escaping his lips as he squeezed my thighs.

"Bella you-" he moaned my name making my stomach clinch tighter. A feeling growing that I've never felt before.

Suddenly we were startled by the sound of the smoke alarm. Black smoke coming from the kitchen archway.