Forty-Three

I woke up to high pitched giggling from the kitchen. Followed by a hush.
"Shhhh Bella's sleeping just in the other room" Niall's voice was in a whisper

"Don't care" I heard smacking of lips. Bringing the pillow back to my face and groaning. Probably louder then I should but they seemed to preoccupied to hear my uncomfort.

For fucks sake guys.

Wasn't last night enough torture. I swung my feet off the couch, sitting up straight. Pinching my eyes shut trying to ignore what was happening in the kitchen.

Last night Candy deemed me unfuckable. My fat ugly ass couldn't get any man. No one would ever like me. But in her mind she was better then me. Prettier, more lady like, and last but not least fuckable. 

"Niall" I heard her giggle again. The sound of kissing only getting louder. Followed by hushed moans.

She had Niall. And that's exactly what she wanted me to know. How higher she was then me because Niall wanted to fuck her and not me.

I've had enough. My head pounding first thing in the morning from the beers I downed to quickly last night. I pushed myself off the ground with out thinking and swung open the door to the kitchen. Stomping my feet over to the fridge to let my upset presence be known.

Candy perched on the counter, Niall standing in between her open legs. Candy's slim arms swung around Niall's neck. Her lips attracted to his throat.

Niall stood up straight as soon as he saw me enter through the doorway. He pushed her off his throat causing her to shift on the counter.

"Morning Bella" Niall said now running his hands through his hair. His common nervous habit. That was becoming a habit lately.

"Morning" I grumbled ignoring the image in front of me and reaching for the coffee pot.  I assumed Maura made before leaving for the day.

"Sorry babe did we wake you?" Candy said with a fake smile.

I sent her a glare. I never wanted to hear her call me babe again.
Her arms were still resting on Niall's neck. But Niall flipped around leaned his back against the counter. A cup of fresh coffee appearing in his hands as well.

"No" I lied (again)  pouring myself a  cup of coffee. Before bringing it to my lips causing Candy to grimace.
"You take coffee black?"

"Dairy free cream, no sugar" Niall states my order out of habit making my stomach flutter. But Candy twisted her face as I took another gulp of coffee.

"You have strange tastebuds Arabella"
Calling me Arabella wasn't any better.

"Because I like beer and coffee?" I retorted making her glare at me

"And pineapple pizza" Niall added sipping his coffee with a nod. Making me lighten up and chuckle now.

"I guess I'll give you that one"

Niall had on a simple white button up with a green aviator jacket thrown over top. A plaid pair of trousers on his bottom half. He looked more dressed up then usual. As I stood there in my disheveled clothing from last night I felt unfitting. A familiar feeling for the morning. I crossed my arms over my chest trying to cover my discomfort.

Niall looked up from his coffee to study my body language. He furrowed his eyebrows. "You ok Bells?"

I really hated that question lately. It was becoming far to common.

I quickly took my glance away from him and back to my coffee. "Yeah I'm good. Just tired"

He nodded, but I could tell he wasn't buying it. Candy tightened her grip on his shoulders pulling herself closer to him.