EPILOIGE ONE

*warning badly written smut ahead*

It's the first time I've written this far of smut, I'm really really anxious about it so please be kind! Thank you!

Thank you!

We have just closed the pub after the opening night of The Mist 2.0. I was extremely tired and dragging my body to Niall's car where he was waiting so patiently for me.

"Bye guys see you tomorrow" I shouted at my friends as I dragged my feet to Niall's car

"Thanks for being the best Bella!" Desi called back

"Get some rest! All of you!" Connor called before I climbed into the passenger seat of Niall's car

I immediately rested my head against the window.

"You sleepy there babe?" Niall asked patting my thigh as he drove down the road

"Ummhmm" I closed my eyes yawning "long night..want my..my bed" I trailed off

Niall chuckled "ok Bells just relax, I'll get you there safe and sound"

Next thing I know I was being carried up the stairs of my flat by Niall.

He didn't notice I was awake, shifting my weight so he could pull out his spare key. I knew that would come in handy.

My head was resting on his shoulder. His perfect scent taken over my nose. Even after sweating on stage under the lights he smelled amazing.

He kicked off his shoes by the front door still holding my body against him. He started quietly humming the tune of no judgement as he carried me to my room.

I didn't forget the feeling he gave me on stage tonight. The feeling of butterflies and completely attraction.

I couldn't stop my mind from thinking of his lips, his body under his closed, his perfectly sweaty body pressed against mine.

As my mind swirled Niall laid me down on my bed. Brushing the hair from my forehead and leaving multiple sloppy kisses to my forehead, cheeks, nose, everywhere but my lips.

"Ewww Niall" I groaned wiping the slobber from my face

"Told you I'd get you to your bed. How long we're you awake for?" He laughed

"Maybe the whole time... maybe not" I sat up at the end of the bed smiling at him

"Wanted a free ride?" He asked tilting his head to tease me

"Wanted my bed ..and a proper kiss?" I pouted

He chuckled leaning into me slowly brushing his lips against mine. Letting his lips hover of mine but never touching.