Seven

I woke up in my childhood bedroom witch greatly need an upgrade. The *NSYNC posters were falling off the walls and my beanie baby collection was collecting a thick layer of dust.

I reached for me phone noticing many missed text, most from Hudson, but one was from Niall.

N: sorry

Simple

I sighed. Pulling up Hudson's text with out answering Niall's.

H: where the hell are you
H: do I need to send a search party
H: Bella, you know your supposed to tell me where you go

There were many more but are very similar just increasing with anger. I decided to pick up my phone and call him.

"WHERE TO HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? ARE YOU WITH THAT GUY FROM THE BAR?"

" no calm down I'm at my moms"

" wouldn't you think it would be nice to know where you are!"

"Babe can you just come pick me up? My moms at work"

"Whatever be there in a minute, if you weren't so stubborn I wouldn't get so angry!"

With that he hung up. I started to gather my things, my phone off the charger, my bag hanging on my hook.

That's when I noticed Niall's jacket that I have thrown on the floor in my rage. I should probably be the bigger person and return that to him. I walked into the driveway noticing Niall's car was still at his moms. Great I can't use the excuse he already left.

I gain my confidence and knocked on the door. Maura answered thankfuly she will just return the jacket.

"Morning sweetie, Niall's upstairs" she turned and called for him 

"No .... I just" but it was to late Niall ran down the stairs and stood next to his mom in no time

"Hey" Niall smiled.

" I'll let you two talk" Maura winked and shut the door leaving us on the porch. Niall chuckled his nervous laugh and scratched his neck.

"I just need to return this to you" I held the jacket towards him
" you can keep it, I know how you used to like wearing my hoodies"

"Used to" I pushed the jacket into his hands.

He sighed throwing the jacket over his shoulder. " do you need a ride home?"

"No Hudson is coming to get me" I turned around and started walking back next door to my moms house.

" Do you work today?" Niall asked following me. I Ignored him and kept walking away.

"Bella?" He grabbed my wrist.

"Quit the small talk Niall. Our friendship is over. I was to naive to think I could have you back and we could start where we left off. I lost you and that's ok. You were afraid to say it but I'm saying it now, Just stay out of my life"

A honk interrupted Niall's response . I looked at the drive way to see Hudson climbing out from his car and making his way over to us.

" Morning, what's up babe?" Hudson sloppily kisses my lips. The taste of whiskey still present.

" nothing let's go" I grabbed his arm trying to pull him towards the car.

"Wait... wait, you're pub boy!" Hudson said pointing to Niall

"Niall , nice to finally meet ya" he stuck out his hand but Hudson ignored it standing with his arms crossed

" how do you know my baby Bella?"

"We are friends, have been since we were babies" Niall mocked his pet name stepping closer to him.

"We were friends" I whispered. Luckily only Niall heard me. His face grew sad.

"Come on, Hudson, we really need to go" I pulled his bicep a little harder. He complied and walked back to the car. But not before sending Niall a warning glare. Hudson started up the car and pulled away. I looked back seeing Niall standing in the same spot in the yard. The ride home was quiet.

" I thought you said you weren't with pub boy" Hudson broke the silence

"His names Niall, and I wasn't."

"Don't you lie" he said through gritted teeth. He reached over and squeezed my thigh with a force that caused immediate pain

"I had to return something to him" his grip on my thigh made me uncomfortable. "I wasn't with him when you asked I promise"

His grip loosened but his hand remanded on my thigh.
"Good because you're all mine. Remember that"