Prologue

She knows how to capture the crowd. She likes to think it's her elegant movements, her rhytm to the music and the way she wraps her slender fingers around the metall pole. Her body moves around the pole like it's what she always did in her life, like she was born for it.

Sofía has a gift since she was born and it was not just the way she talks, moves and acts that captures someone's attention. Its her dark hair that stops right at the line of her jaw, making her short hair brush against the back of her neck.

Her pale flesh is exposed from her neck down to her slender but still strong shoulders. The black strands of her bangs fly on her forehead giving a beautiful contrast to her shining green eyes. They're not the strong emerald color so many people like but rather pale and soft like the color of Jade.

Strong black lashes frame her almond shaped eyes that she excentuaed with a thin line of purple liner to make the green of her irises stand out. The freckles continue their way on her high cheeks and stop at the area of her rosy, plump lips.

Many men tasted her lips and sweared it was close to what they imagined heaven to feel like. They swear that they've never seen such an entrancing being like her with her long, legs, her soft skin and the bewitching fragrance that sticks to her like a second skin.

Sofía knew she could make these men do anything she wants  but that was not her intention.

She saw these opportunities as escapes. She was not Sofía Ellis daughter of Ryan Ellis CEO of one of the biggest companies in town. She was Bella, a short haired girl that winds her body around the pole of the club named blush, every night she could.

She felt like she was in control and desired. There was no one who would leave her alone, she was the one that was leaving after the night.

What she didn't know was that she wasn't in control of one thing, Christian Verona. She didn't notice him sitting in the back every night his eyes trained on her moving body. He saw her every day in school, ignoring her like she was air but at night when she switches her personality he was always there, watching her like a hawk.

He needed to get closer to her she was the only thing left that was sacred to Ryan Ellis and he intented to do everything to destroy his whole life.