27

"You look like you're about to walk into a lions den

"You look like you're about to walk into a lions den."

"It's even worse than a lions den. It's like hell including the devil, my father and my nonna ready to judge me." I say making Christian chuckle beside me.

I shoot him a glare making my gaze waver from the double doors that lead to the cafeteria to him.

"That was not supposed to be funny." I say and he holds up his hands defensively.

"I'm sorry. They're just teenagers Sof no need to be scared off."

I know that, he doesn't need to tell me but I just don't want to be all out just now.
It's no ones business who I'm dating if that's what Christian and I are doing now.

Dating wouldn't even describe what we went through and what I feel for him and I don't dare to ask him to label what is going on.
Not after I kissed him last night and couldn't stop thinking about him for one second until I saw him this morning parked at my house.

His gaze seems to soften and he pulls at my shirt lightly making me follow him while he walks backwards.
He stops when his back collides with some lockers and puts his arms around my waist while I place my hands on his chest.

It's weird how naturally this all comes with him. There's no doubt inside of me, no awkwardness or not knowing what to do.
It's just Christian and I.

"If this is too much we don't have to go inside I don't care. We can sit in my car and spent our lunch there." He says pushing a strand out of my face and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not going to make out in your car with you." I say making one corner of his lip tilt upwards.

"I didn't say that."

"Yeah but you thought it you idiot." I say slapping his chest lightly making him laugh lightly.

"I'm not responsible for what's going on in your little head." He says tapping his finger against the side of my forhead and my cheeks instantly grow hot by his accusation. I take a step back and glare at him not even half as angry as I'm pretending to be.

"You're making fun of me."

"I'm not come here Sofía." He says opening his arms for me to walk back to him but I cross my arms in front of my chest and don't move.

He sighs and lets his arms fall back to his sides raising one brow.

"I'm not making fun of you tesoro. If you're scared to walk into the cafeteria together we can go at different times." The nickname makes my heart jump and I can see how bad he finds the idea he just layed out for me which makes me drop my defensive stance.

"It's not that I'm scared I just don't want to be so open about it."

"You were open about it with Zed." He says now.

"Zayne."

"Whatever."

"It wasn't real with him. I don't want to share you with anyone. I don't want anyone to know about this because as stupid and selfish as it sounds I want you to myself." I say under red cheeks and let my face fall covering it with my hands.

"Hey." He says much more softly now and I feel him pulling me into his chest and I hide my face in his shirt.

"Hey look at me Sofía." He says and I look up from his chest to see him smile lightly.

"It's not selfish and stupid don't ever apologize for having certain feelings okay? I find it pleasently satisfying that you want me for yourself because it's not any different for me." His words calm me down immediately and make the heat disappear from my cheeks in an instant.

It's hard for me to believe sometimes that he actually feels everything I am feeling so intensly.

"You can talk to me about everything no matter if you feel emberassed or not okay? I won't ever not take you and your feelings seriously and I believe communication is the key to very much things. I want you to not even hesitate or scare the reaction that I could have when you tell me something that moves you." He grabs my chin between his thumb and index finger making me look into his hooded eyes.

"Capisci?" You understand?

I nod my chin still between his fingers and I see the fire blazing in his eyes while it feels like my heart is going to explode at any second. He leans down and captures my lips hungrily, my eyes fluttering closed the second my lips touch his.

I grip his shirt at his torso pulling him against me to not miss any part of his body against mine. I feel his hand wander into my short hair pulling lightly at my scalp making a small breath escape my lips while their against his.

His scent lures around me bewitching my mind and soul while it feels like we can't get enough of each other. My hands are still gripping his shirt, my lips pressed deeply against his while my tongue tastes his greedily making him groan deeply. He pushes his hips against me slowly making goosebumps rise all over my skin and with much strength I part our lips.

It's emberassing how fast I'm breathing but he seems to be as affected as I am as he lets his head fall on my shoulder making me shiver when his lips graze my collar bone in the process. I feel his lips form a smile againts my skin but I don't comment on it while we stand still in the school hall the voices of the cafeteria coming slowly back to my ears.

"Don't move..I need a second to calm down." He tells me making my cheeks heat up while I bite my lip to hide my grin.

"You sure that you have to calm down or-"

"Both." he interrupts me making my lips twitch. He moves his head so his forhead lays againts my collar bone and I move my hands to the back of his head to play with his curly ends.

"That's not really doing some helping." he says and I chuckle while he stands up and leans his back against the locker. I hold up my hands defensively not touching him. We stare at each other for what feels like an eternity before his lips stretch into a soft smile.

"What?" I ask him smiling myself because his is just contagious.

"Nothing. You ready to get in there?" He shakes his head and asks while he holds his hand up to me. I look into his eyes searching for any sign of doubt or wavering but there is nothing.

I slip my hand into his and nod.

"As long as you stay by my side."