31

It's freezing cold

It's freezing cold. Didn't  I close the window before I fell asleep? Wait did I even open it yesterday? What day is it and why can't I remember what I did yesterday?

I open my eyes slightly while I feel every bone in my body screaming, aching for some kind of release but my eyes meet the dark which makes it not particularly easy for me to figure out what the hell is going on. There is a weird scent to the room like it's been wet for a long time. I try not to focus on it too much while I  tell my brain to sit up but it doesn't work and I furrow my brows, my breathing getting quicker when I realize my wrists are tight to each other behind my back.

"Oh no,no,no." I whisper once I realized what happened yesterday. Christian dropped me off at the early hours and someone was in my house. Did I get kidnapped? What the actual mafia fuck?

I try to move my body into a sitting position but the hard ground underneath isn't doing me any favor while I notice my ankles are tied up as well. You've got to be kidding me!

After a few grunts I feel the cold wall in my back and finally sit up making me sigh exhausted. Why did I never get trained to handle a situation like this, when my dad was one of the most successfull men in the country?

My blood runs cold when the thought of my dad being behind this crosses my mind. No he would never hurt me right? Were Christian and I wrong of me being my dads achilles tendon and he just detests me like anyone else who get's in his way and now he wants to get rid of me as well?

Okay I need to focus and don't fall into panic because that is not going to help me. Christian will notice I'll be gone as soon as he parks in front of my house this morning before school. But..how long was I actually out? I remember the familair scent of clorofine in the cloth that they pulled over my face which means I could've been out for days, or weeks if they sedated me afterwards.

Oh god okay this is not helping the slightest bit with my panic but I can't stop my heart from beating erraticly because I still can't see anything and the scent of mold is stinging my eyes so much that it makes tears roll over my cheeks. It can't be healthy to be in this room for hours or how long I was here.

Due to the lack of warmth I think I'm in some kind of basement because if I were in a house the ground would be warm of the rooms underneath it. I press my ear against the wall behind me to try make out some sounds but there's nothing. Just dead silence and I  try to control my breathing, a full on panic attack is one of the last things I need right now.

The question is do I pretend to be still out cold and plot a plan or do I call for whoever brought me here to find out more information? Both options sound utterly stupid to me because one: I can't plot a plan while I'm tied up and can barely move and 2: if whoever brought me here is a crazy psychopath or even worse my dad, I will probably be dead in the next few hours. But why would someone kidnap me just to kill me hours later? Maybe that someone wants to torture me first, a crazy fanatic or worshipper of the devil?