25

To my content Jax' team won the game which made him run over to us at the end all smily and happy about it

He clung to my side while we got some ice cream and he told me every move he did on the field and I can't help but feel happy in this moment.

Pure euphoria just streamed through my body and it felt like I could let go for a second and don't have to think about my dad, the company or my mom.

Well happy moments don't last long sadly and the scale tips back to the bad side.
That moment arrived when I received a message from Marcus to tell me that I have to be at the club tonight.

I thought about quitting more than often over the time and I really don't wanna think about what the motive is behind that decision.

The one thing holding me back was Marcus reaction to me getting out of the club. I'm one of the girls that brings him the most men into his club but it just doesn't feel right anymore.

Did I really think that it would get better with doing this? Sleeping with men for money and getting sexualized by them?

I don't blame anyone doing it but it just lost it's purpose for me.
I want to leave after high school with all this bullshit from my dad and I have enough money saved to disappear for a year.

I look through the mirror in the car to see Jaxon asleep on the backseat while I hear the tapping of Robins fingers against his phone.

These kids didn't deserve to loose a father at such a young age. Jaxon doesn't even remember him and their mother didn't deserve to loose her husband.

I look over at Christian who's focused on driving while I wonder how such a young boy can take such a responsibility to care for his siblings. To become their role model.

"What's wrong?" He whispers quietly to not wake Jaxon up.
It's surprising me every time how he exactly knows how I feel.

It's like he senses my discomfort before I even notice it myself.

"Can you drop me somewhere off later? I don't wanna go alone." I try to be as subtle as possible because I know Robin can hear everything we say.

Christian shoots me a small look making me hold my breath for a second at his shining eyes.

"Of course." He says softly and something in his eyes tells me he knows what I'm about to do. Even though he could never know.

We drive in silence for the rest of the ride and he parks his car in front of their building telling me to stay in the car while he carries Jaxon upstairs.

Robin is already out the car when it stops biding me a small smile before he disappears into the building.

Christian tries to be as quiet as possible as he scoops Jaxon into his arms before he walks over to the apartment building.