21

*I'm currently on vacation that's why I didn't read over this chapter so there may be a few mistakes but I still wanted to update! 🤍

"She looks really nice. Do you think she'd play with me?"

"Of course not come on now or she'll wake up."

"No! I want to tell her hi!"

I push my face deeper into the warmth squeezing my eyes shut because of the two voices fighting.
A calm scent wafts around me and I almost fall back asleep when they start to argue again.

"You're acting like a little child Jax can't you be not annoying for once?"

"But I want to know who she is!" The voice sounds young and stubborn and for a second I'm confused why I hear a little boys voice until the confusion moves into shock.

My eyes snap open and I sit up surprised making the two boys look at me.
I blink a few times while I push my hair out of my face.

"Who are you?" The blonde little boy speaks up and I look at him perplexed because I would like to know who he is and why he's in my room?

"She's just another girl from Christian lets go Jax." The teenage boy beside him speaks up and my mouth falls open when I look at him.
He looks exactly like a mini version of Christian and suddenly my memory comes flooding back.

I'm not in my room and I'm not in my bed.
I glance to the other side of the bed but it's empty.
I turn back to the boys to see the blonde one- apparently Jax- climb onto the bed beside me.

"Are you Chris girlfriend?" He asks me his big blue eyes wide making my mouth drop open overwhelmed.

"I..no?"

"That sounded more like a question than an answer." Mini Christian says making us look at him.

Oh god I really don't know how to handle this situation I'm not good with small kids I am an only child and never had to.

And where the hell is Christian? How could he just leave to god knows where and let me stay here?

"If you're not his girlfriend you can be mine. I'm way cooler than him. I have crayons in my room we can paint with." Jax says making a small chuckle bubble out of me while his big eyes watch me curiously.

"Sorry bud, I think Sofía isn't interested that much in crayons anymore." A deep voice speaks up and I look up to see Christian standing in the doorframe.

The joggers sit low on his hips while water droplets slip down his naked chest and my mouth opens a bit at his look.
His hair hangs in dark wet strands around his face while the blue ink of his dragon tattoo shimmers lightly.

"God you don't know the term t-shirt?" Mini Christian speaks up making my lips twitch.

"If you'd have a body like mine you wouldn't wear any as well Robin Hood." Christian says before he walks into the room making the teenage boy groan and disappear out of the room.