16

"Earth to Sofía

"Earth to Sofía." Someone waves their hand in front of my eyes blocking the view of Christian who has his lips attached to a black haired girl.

I flinch and look towards Emma who's been originally laying beside me on the grass soaking up the sun on her skin.
She's now looking at me brows raised waiting for me to answer to whatever she asked me.

"Sorry I wasn't listening."

"I know instead you're ogling your new boyfriend. I asked how your date was yesterday you didn't come to school afterwards?"

"You had a date?" Sam asks looking up from his book and I shoot Emma a glare because I told her I didn't want anyone to know about this.

"I didn't. I just skipped class with Christian Verona." I tell him making him push up his glasses as he tilts his head at me.

"I don't like you hanging out with him Sofía he's dangerous."

Emma chuckles making us both look at her.

"You sound like an overprotective dad Sam, doesn't suit you." She states and I shove her shoulder making her protest.

"Stop being mean Emma. You don't need to worry Sam I don't have anything to do with him anymore."

"What why?!" Emma asks sitting up beside me shooting me a look.

"I'm doing the project on my own now it's better that way." I say shrugging my shoulders while I hug my knees to my chest.

I look back at Christian and almost flinch when I meet his gaze. The girls lips are still attached to the skin on his neck and it makes me shiver that he's still looking at me.
It's the same look he gave me last night.

"Are you sure you don't want to get back to school?" Christian asks once I hop of his bike.
I shake my head and try to get the helmet off my head but the clasp won't open with my shaky hands.

Christian sighs and gets of the bike swatting my hands away to open the clasp.
As soon as it's open I take a step away putting the helmet onto the seat of his motorcycle.

"You don't have to be scared."

"I'm not scared."

"Than why are you acting like this?" He asks me crossing his arms over his chest.
I look at him and can't seem to lie.

"Because I don't want to get caught up in some bullshit I have nothing to do with. That dude gave you a gun Christian and I don't wanna know why or for what but I know that it's not a tool for asking someone something politely."

"It's not like that." I have to chuckle at his words because it sounds really cliché.

"How else can it be Christian? It's a gun. Either you shoot or you threaten someone easy as that." I say while I walk through my front yard.