13

I don't think I ever moved this fast from the bed and stood up straight to look at my father who stands in my doorway

"This is not what it looks like dad." I immediately speak up holding my hands up defensively.
Oh god this is really bad.

I know this wasn't a good idea but now that I actually see the rage on my dads face I think this was actually a horrible idea.

"I think it is what it looks like." Christian speaks up and I glare at him while he sits on the bed.

"Shut up." I hiss and turn back to my dad who has his eyes trained now on Christian.

"I wouldn't test me boy now get up." He says coldly which doesn't seem to affect Verona in the slightest bit.
He stands up lazily and shoves his hands into the pockets of his jeans stopping beside me.

"What is he doing here? And why is he in your bed Sofía?" My dad asks me now and I swallow at the look he's giving me.

I actually don't know how to explain it without digging the hole that comes up underneath me any deeper.

My dad looks more impatient by the seconds I stay quiet and I look towards Christian for help but his arms are crossed in front of his chest while his eyes throw a hateful glare at my dad.

Is he being serious? It is totally normal that a dad freaks when another guy is laying in his daughters bed other than her boyfriend.

"Ehm Christian came over..because of our project I told you about it. But we were tired."

"You didn't look really tired." My dad says and I gulp. I don't like when he's like this. He is Ryan Ellis CEO of Ellis Enterprise. He's down to business and looks at me like I'm an employee who fucked up deeply.

"I- fuck. Dad believe me nothing happened-"

"Walk outside with me Sofía I want to talk to you alone." He says and leaves my room and I sigh.

"You better go." I mumble not looking at Christian. His arm slips around my wrist when I start to walk and I look up at him.

"I'll wait until you're finished." He says with a serious look in his eyes and I sigh and nod clipped before I walk out the room.

Dad waits for me in his office leaning against the wooden table his eyes trained on me darkly.

"Does Zayne know about this?"

"There's nothing to know dad."

"I don't take your bullshit Sofía. I don't want this boy in my house again if you need to work on the project you can meet up in public.

I'm really disappointed with you. I trusted you and thought this could work letting you stay alone so much."

"Well maybe you need to be home more often or else this wouldn't have happened!" I snap angrily my eyes stinging with tears.