Epilogue

Paradise City, I feel like that's the whole reason everything started

My life was a mess for a long time, an untamed storm, unpredictable of its next move.

Who would've thought that the thing I feared most would be the solution of it all.

Silence, calm, I was always scared of it, scared that it came with the numb feeling but that is long gone.

I'm far from numb. I can feel the fresh grass underneath my body, hear birds chirping in the distance and smell the scent of the forget-me-nots growing around us.

The slight breeze touches my body like fingertips tracing my skin, lulling me into a soft slumber.

This time it's different, I am the one humming the melody of guns and Roses while I feel his eyes on me.

His presence is gentle yet prominent beside me and I open my eyes, turning my head to look at him.
To look at those pale blue eyes that I don't want to take themselves off me for any second.

"Is this it?" He whispers slowly blinking while his lashes brush his high cheek bones.

I turn my body to smile at him lightly.

"Is this what?"

"Is this what paradise city feels like?"

"Hmm, it's close." I tell him quietly making him tilt his head curious.

I smile and put my hand on his cheek tracing his soft skin while my heart beats steadily.
I couldn't wished for anything else in this moment and every moment in the future.

"You wanted me to get to my Paradiese city and this-" I gesture to the glade full of flowers and a blue sky, our house standing at a far distance.

"Is perfect. It is. There is no doubt in that Christian but believe me it's not about the place." I say shaking my head lightly.

Paradise city with my mom was wonderful, it was unique it was a happy, safe place but the core of it was her. She was my paradise city, my safe haven.
I didn't feel so much at ease besides when I was with her.

"Than show me. Take me down to your paradise city." He whispers lowly his hand searching for mine.

I look up into his pale eyes that resemble a cloudy day with the promise of the sun peaking out in the end.

He has those sad boy eyes that I've fallen for the minute I looked into them.

"Only if you never let me go again." I whisper and his eyes blaze up while he winds one arm around me pulling me close.

"I promise there is nothing that is going to get in between us again Sofía. You are the most important thing in my life and I won't let anything happen to you."

I know that, I really do but it feels good to hear it anyways.

"Okay. I'll show you my paradise city." I say before I put both my hands on his cheeks and press my lips against his softly.

I distance myself again and look at his closed eyes his lips in a crooked smile.

"You're mine too." He whispers and I laugh lightly before he pulls me in again his lips pressing against mine.

This is it, it can't get any better. I don't think I will ever have enough of this boy and I don't want to.

I pull my lips from his when I hear tires a few meters away making us both sit up and look towards the house.

"They're here." I whisper excitedly and Christian stands up pulling me up with his hand still in mine.

The car stops and a second later a blonde boy comes running out over the glade to reach us.

"Sofía!" He calls excitedly and I squat down opening my arms for him before he runs straight into my hug.

"Hey Jax, I missed you." I say pulling the boy close to me.

His laughter is like music to my ears and I open my eyes to see Christians mother and Robin approach us as well.

"It's wonderful here." She says a gentle smile on her lips.

"Hey buddy I'm here as well." Christian complains when Jaxon doesn't let go of me.

I chuckle and let go of his brother so he can hug him to.

I walk over to his mother and she presses a soft kiss against my cheek.

"How are you my dear?"

"I'm perfectly fine how are you?"
I say while I ruffle the top of Robins her making him glare at me.

"Well rested." She says with a satisfied smile before she walks over to her son.

"Come on you missed me Robin didn't you." I tease him and he rolls his eyes before he opens his arms and lets me hug him.

"Please tell me you have wifi out here." He grumbles but nonetheless smiles at me.

"Christian installed it the second he knew you would visit." I say and nod before I look over at the love of my life and his family.
Our family.

This is everything I ever dreamed of and so much more.

"Why don't we get inside. You guys hungry?" Christian asks am making Jaxon cheer.

"Yes! Starving!" He runs back to the house while his mother rushes after him Robin walking slowly behind them.

I share a look with Christian and he takes my hand in his smiling.

I squeeze his hand happier than ever in this moment and I know I don't have to say it.

Because he knows. And I know as well.

This is just the beginning yet it feels like the best end we can have.
And there is so much more to come and explore and I'm going to with this beautiful human beside me.

"Lets follow before Jax crashes the house." He says and I nod smiling before we start to follow them.

This is it.
My paradise city is Christian Verona.

The end

🎉 Kamu telah selesai membaca 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐢𝐭𝐲 • Lorenzo Zurzolo 🎉