• 01 •

▪︎▪︎▪︎

In the middle of the world between heaven and earth, you sit on the grass. You just stare at the sky blankly. Feeling lazy to think about the life you're wasting before, yet it's not all your fault.

Thinking about how unlucky you are back then when you still alive. And thinking about your lame fate after death.

You sigh, "This is sucks."

"How much long will I live in here?" you asked to yourself.

You then toyed your finger. "I'm curious about my friend now. Is he alright now?" Not long after, you chuckled. "Meh, who cares."

You murmured, "It's all be--"

"Y/N!!!" said someone from afar.

You who hear that feel kinda surprise. "Who's that?" you asked.

"It's me!" That's Amy. She's your first ever friend in this place. When you came to the place for the first time, she suddenly came to you and starts talking to you. It looks like she is older than you.

If you met her there, so... Amy already died before.

She died a few years ago. It's because of car accident. She was waiting her mom to pick her after school. Then, when her mom arrives, Amy ran to her mom across the street, not knowing that there's a car who was being ridden by a drunk man.

And by that, she hitted by the car. Her mom quickly call the ambulance. Not long after, the ambulance came and took Amy to the hospital near her school.

But sadly, even before reaching the hospital, Amy's life could not be saved due to the large amount of blood that came out of her body.

Thinking about that will only make you stressed more, so you decide to stop think about it.

"What's wrong, Amy?" you asked.

"I was given an assignment by the Lord to tell you this. The Lord said He will give you a task," Amy said, then she gave you information about your task.

"I will send you to be a human again. But you will be able to teleport. There, you will have a place to live, just like humans in general. Also, there will be a file," she paused, "Regarding the information about the boy," she said.

"Sorry to interrupt, Amy. But what exactly is my task?" you asked.

"It's simple. You just have to help one boy anytime, and make sure he lives a happy life," Amy said, then smiled at you. "So... how?" she asked.

You nod. "Of course, it is an easy task. I will definitely succeed!" you said. "I hope so..." you thought.

Amy smiled warmly at you. "Very well, you can do your task now, Y/N," she said.

"In three,

two,

one."

.
.
.

Then, your gaze turned black. And you can't feel anything anymore. The last thing you feel is that you are like carried away by a strong current that shines very brightly.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

hi guys! I'm back with a new story :) this story has been in my draft since early June, 2021...

thank you, and hope you enjoy! <3