• 10 •

"Well, well, well. Look who's here. A pathetic pair of love birds," Heeseung said.

"Argh, why does his face have to be so annoying?! I'm so sick of it!" you thought.

You looked at Jake. He lowered his head. You sigh, then looked back at Heeseung lazily.

"Just tell me what you want, Lee Heeseung. I'm not in the mood to deal with you," you said.

"Nothing. I just wanted to make fun of these two losers. By the way, are you new in this school?" Heeseung asked.

"Well, since you're not blind... you shouldn't have to ask," you replied.

Heeseung nodded in understanding. "Why did you come to this school? Is it to get closer to your stupid boyfriend?"

Instantly everyone in the cafeteria was talking about the three of you. "Oh my, what again?" you thought.

Finally Jake spoke up, that took you by surprise. "Heeseung can you not bother her? You can bother me, but not her," he said.

You gaped at his words. He looks so firm. His fear seemed to be covered by his anger towards Heeseung's treatment of you.

"It turns out you've dared to face me, huh? Pretty impressive," Heeseung said. He gave a small round of applause, as he walked over to Jake.

He pushed Jake, luckily Jake didn't fall. You who saw that immediately took action.

"Geez. Cut down on that bad attitude of yours, bro," you said, tugging on his wrist gently to keep him away from Jake.

"And why do I have to obey your words, Miss Y/L/N?" he asked.

"Y/N, we better get out of here. This makes me uncomfortable," Jake said. You sighed resignedly.

Jake went from the cafeteria to his class, followed by you. But your steps stopped when you were right beside Heeseung.

"This is my real reason. I went to school to keep an eye on you. So stop doing that, if you don't want to die," you said and then walked away.

Heeseung looked at you with annoyance. "The more you try, the more I'll bully him. You can't stop me from doing what I want and like, Y/N."

Finally Heeseung returned to his seat and eating his food quietly. Like nothing happened before.

.
.
.

You and Jake are in class. Jake looked like he was upset, and sad too. You feel guilty.

"Oh Jake, I'm really sorry," you said.

Jake smiled, "It's okay, Y/N. It's not your fault anyway."

Suddenly Jake's stomach growled. No wonder. Earlier he did not have time to eat in the canteen because there was a bully.

"You must be hungry! Wait a minute, I'll buy food for you," you said then left the class.

After you left class, suddenly Sunghoon came to see Jake. "Hey! You're here," he said.

Sunghoon then gave something to Jake. "I saw you didn't have time to eat earlier, so I gave this to you."

"Mm, first of all, thanks Sunghoon, but Y/N was just about to buy me some food," Jake said, he smiled stiffly.

Sunghoon smiled mischievously. "She was just about to buy one, but I bought it a long time ago. So you better eat now, or it's going to get cold."

Jake chuckles. "Okay okay, fine. Thank you." After that, Jake ate the food that Sunghoon gave him.