• 31 •

Finally, your first lesson has ended. And now it's break time. So now Jake and you packed up the books and walked over to Sunghoon's desk. "Hey Hoon, let's go to the cafeteria together," you said. He nods, "Sure, let's go." After that, three of you walk together and heading to cafeteria.

-

You have ordered some food you want, and sit in the place that is still available. Three of you eat your foods in silence, until suddenly Sunghoon speaks. "Oh by the way guys, you know what? I heard that--"

Sunghoon didn't even finished his words and someone interrupt him already.

"Hey Y/N."

That's Heeseung. He suddenly appears in front of you. "Mm... hey? What's wrong?" you asked. "About the project. Wanna do it later after school?" he asked. Without hesitation I immediately answer, "Sure. That would be nice."

He nods, "Great. I'll see you after school." After that he left.

"Weird," Jake mumbled. "What do you mean?" you asked. Then he shrugs, "I don't know... it's just weird seeing his attitude towards you. He was cold towards you before. But now? He's not like that anymore."

Sunghoon smirks. "Oh, I see... so someone's jealous huh?" he said then chuckles. "It's not like that!" Jake said shyly.

"Calm down guys! Maybe he's just trying to be nicer. That's all," you explained.

"By the way, what did you want to talk about earlier, Sunghoon?" Jake asked. Sunghoon patted his forehead lightly. "Oh yes, about that! I almost forgot. I was going to tell you, so I heard that we will have a new student," he said.

"Girl or boy?" you asked. Sunghoon only shrugs. "I still don't know for sure," he said, "Why did you ask?" You just shake my head. "Nothing. I'm just asking."

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Time skip...

"Okay guys, listen to me. Since today all the teachers have a meeting, so we all can go home early today," said the class president. Immediately, all the students in the class shouted with joy. "But remember to finish your homework too," the class president said. After that all the students scattered to leave the class.

You, Jake, and Sunghoon walked together towards the gate. Suddenly, Jake asks, "Sunghoon, where are we going to discuss the assignment?"

"How about your house? My house is under repair so it will be uncomfortable to work there," Sunghoon replied. "Okay," Jake said.

"How about you?" Jake asked, looking at you. You point to yourself. "Me? I don't know, I'll ask Heeseung later."

When you arrived at the school gate, someone startled you.

"Hey," Heeseung called you, turns out he's been waiting for you.

"Geez you startled me!" you said. But he just rolls his eyes for a reply. "Let's discuss it at my house," Heeseung offered. You just nod.

"Good luck Y/N, see you!" Jake bid you a good bye followed by Sunghoon then they both go to the bus stop.

"Let's go," Heeseung said coldly. You didn't say anything and just followed him. Heeseung opened his car door and says, "Get in." Once you get in, he gets in his car too and starts driving towards his house.

Both of you are silent. Nobody said a word. You only wish that you guys can arrive at his house quickly.

-

After a few minutes, you guys finally arrive at his house. You immediately get out of the car and enter the house.

"Y/N," Heeseung called you. "Hm?" you only hummed. "You go to my room first. I'll catch up later," he said. "But I don't know where your room is," you said. Heeesung sighs. "It's on the second floor in the far right corner."

"Okay, thank you!" After that you go straight to his room.