• 06 •

Time skip...

.
.
.

Jake nervously approached the place where Heeseung and friends gathered. And finally, Jake was right in front of Heeseung.

Jake didn't dare look at Heeseung. So far, he just looked down. Heeseung stood up from his seat.

"Oh, look who's standing in front of me," Heeseung said, then smirked.

"What do you want, loser?" he asked. Jake opened his mouth and asked, "May I come to your birthday party, Heeseung?"

Heeseung chuckled. "A person like you, to my birthday party? Isn't that embarrassing?" he asked, then laughed with his friend.

But then Heeseung was silent for a moment. "Wait a minute. Of course Jake, you can come to my birthday party," he said then smiled.

Jake looked at Heeseung expectantly. "For real?" he asked.

Heeseung nodded. "But before that... you know what to do, right?" he asked his friend, then looked at Jake which scared him.

.
.
.

The next morning, you're getting ready to see Jake again. You take a shower. After taking a shower, you immediately put on a comfy clothes.

You're done getting ready. Suddenly, you remember something.

"You will be able to teleport."

"That's it!" you said. You can teleport even though you are already being a human.

You just need to think about where you want to go, then snap your fingers, and tada! You are already at your destination.

You immediately follow the steps, so you can arrive at Jake's school.

After you got to school, you saw Jake. But then you frowned in annoyance.

"What did that guy do to my Jakey?" you thought.

You who saw Jake in the crowd went straight to him. You sneak into the crowd and find a bunch of people making fun of Jake in front of a crowd.

"You want this? You want this invitation card? Take it first if you can!" The boy said defiantly. Then your eyes fell on Jake who was trying to take the invitation card. He kept jumping just to get the invitation card.

You immediately approached them, and pushed Heeseung. "Give him the card, you jerk!" your orders. But Heeseung just smirked, and shook his head.

He approached you, then pushed you back so hard and make you fell. "Don't you dare mess with me," he said.

Jake who saw that immediately said, "You better not have to deal with him, Y/N!" But did you hear it? Of course not.

"Just shut up and stay back Jake," you snapped. 

You immediately stand up, and grabbed Heeseung's collar tightly. "Give him the card now, asshole," you said.

Heeseung just chuckled. His warm breath hits your face. "But I don't want to," he said, then smiled.

"Then take this!" you said, then punched Heeseung in the face until his lips bleeding. "Y/N, please stop it already!" Jake shouted.

Heeseung who didn't accept that he was humiliated in front of many people immediately shouted, "What do you want, you fool?! Who are you? His girlfriend, huh?!"

"Just give him the card asshole! That's all I want!" you said. "Really, is that all? Okay, take it, this card is a trash," he said, then left with his friend.

Not long after, people were also walked away.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

Hello, um... sorry for the harsh language :)