• 28 •

When you got home, you immediately put the plastic on the table and looked for your watch in your bedroom. After you found it, you breathed a sigh of relief because your watch didn't turned red. Since nothing happened... at least for now, so you decided to take a shower. And without wearing the watch, of course, so the watch doesn't get demaged.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

A few minutes after you shower, you immediately put on the pajama, and dry your hair a little with a towel. So far so good, you don't feel anything weird or anything. Until you see your watch turned red.

Taking a deep breath, you slowly took your phone to check if you got a message from Jake. But turns out that he didn't. You breathed a sigh of relief, "Phew... there might be something wrong with this watch," you said while looking at the watch.

When you check your phone for the second time, you just realized that there were some messages from Sunghoon. So you quickly open, and read it.

__________

hoon:
Y/N!!! Jake's in danger
6.54 p.m.
seen.

hoon:
Come quickly!
6.54 p.m.
seen.

hoon:
Now!
6.54 p.m.
seen.

hoon:
Dang it Y/N, why
don't you read my
messages?
7.00 p.m.
seen.

hoon:
I really need your help
here. I can't fight them
alone
7.00 p.m.
seen.

hoon:
They won't let me bring
Jake with me
7.00 p.m.
seen.

hoon:
Shoot. I might be in danger
as well. I think they'll hurt me
too
7.01 p.m.
seen.

hoon:
If you read this, please
help us
7.01 p.m.
seen.

hoon:
I beg you
7.01 p.m.
seen.

you:
I'm on my way
7.04 p.m.
unread.

you:
Don't worry, I'll be
there
7.04 p.m.
unread.

__________

"You got to be kidding me," you said, while rushing out of the house. Sunghoon didn't read your message, and that means he's also in danger like Jake.

You quickly teleport to the place where your two friends are. When you reach the place where they are in danger, you see an old house which is quite dark inside and there is only one dim light for lighting.

With the doubt and fear that enveloped you, you approached the old house slowly. There's a faint voice calling your name, you think.

"Y/N!"

That's Sunghoon. He's calling your name! You followed the direction where Sunghoon's voice came from, and finally you found Jake and Sunghoon... with some creepy guy lying on the floor, with bruises on their faces.

"Oh my Gosh..." That's all you can said.

"Y/N! Help me with this!" Sunghoon called out to you, and you immediately approached him.

Sunghoon and you are helping each other untie the ropes that are tied to his hands and feet, and to his body that are binding him to the chair. Jake's eyes were covered by black cloth, and Jake's mouth was plastered with masking tape.

So you quickly removed the black cloth over his eyes, and removed the tape on his mouth gently. After everything has been released, Jake is finally free. You quickly hugged him tightly.

"Jake! I'm very sorry. I should have come sooner earlier," you said, while crying. "It's all my fault, if only I was always on guard and there for you, you wouldn't be like this. I am stupid. I don't deserve to be your friend."

He hugs you back, and caresses your back gently. "It's okay Y/N, I'm safe now," he said. You shook your head, "You're hurt because of me," you said, "Jake, your life was in danger! Luckily Sunghoon gave me a messages. My apologies aren't enough for what just happened to you."

"Y/N, listen to me. I'm--"

"Why don't you reply to my messages, Y/N?" Sunghoon suddenly asked you. From his face, you know that he's upset. "Are you that busy that you can't even reply to my messages?" he asked, you know he intentionally offended you with his question.

You just stared at the floor, "Sorry," is all you can say.

"Sunghoon, you don't have to talk like that to her," Jake said.

Sunghoon who realized that he was just angry with you, sighs. "Sorry, I lost my temper," he said. You shook your head, "It's okay... really."

"Uhm guys, we better get out of here," Jake said. The three of you agree. "Yeah. Let's go," Sunghoon said. But, before you really got out of that place, you grabbed Sunghoon's arm.