• 02 •

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Ouch."

That's the first word you say. Then after that, you looked around you. You're already in the human world, again.

"So this is where I live..." you said. You live in a pretty minimalist house.

"Now... where's the file?" you ask to yourself. When you look at the desk, you find a blue file. "Bingo," you said, then approached the desk. You take the file, and immediately open it.

You read the contents of the file. "His name is Jake Sim, huh?" you said. "And my task is... help him anytime. I mean, it's not that difficult. Right?" you asked to yourself.

You look at the clock on the wall. One o'clock in the afternoon. You let out a small smile. "It's still at this hour, I better do my task now," you said.

You walk, to where Jake's school is.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

A few minutes later, you finally arrived in front of the school gate. While humming with a happy mood because remembering after this task is finished your life will be better up there, you enter the gate.

"Now, I just have to find Jake Sim," you said, while looking around. You smiled widely when you saw a boy near the bicycle parking lot. "It must be him!" you said, then approached him slowly.

When you almost greeted him, you were surprised by a girl who suddenly came to approach him.

You immediately hide behind the wall. "Babe, today we have a date right?" she asked. The boy just nodded.

After the girl walked away, he smirked and said, "Okay, after the date with Seunja, I will accompany Dasom to the mall," he said.

Your happy mood was instantly destroyed. You sighed. "Oh Lord, why did You choose someone like him to be the one I have to help?" you thought.

Without further ado, you go straight to him. "Hey Jake Sim! If I were you, I will not play with any girls hearts just for my own pleasure!!!" you shouted, right next to him and made him shocked.

"W-what do you mean, and who the heck are you?!" he snapped. You shake your head, "You don't need to know. All you need to know is... my bro, you need a punishment," you said, crossing your arms.

"What did you say? I'm not even Jake Sim you dumbass!" he said. You rolled your eyes. "So-- wait what? You're not Jake Sim?! Then who are you?" you asked, start lowering your voice.

"Tsk. I'm Park Sunghoon," he said. You widen your eyes.

"WHAT. THE. H--!!! He's Park Sunghoon? Oh man, why I have to be so stupid..."

"Now I'm humiliating myself," you murmured to yourself. Regreting about what you said earlier.

You try to calm down, then you take a breath and exhale slowly.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

sorry, yesterday I unpublished this chapter because my network connection was bad, so I'll just publish it today :)

btw happy new year guys! <3