• 29 •

"How about we take Jake home first?" you asked.

"I'm okay with that... since my house isn't far from here, I guess," Jake replied. "Okay. That way, Jake will be safer," Sunghoon said.

After that, you three walk to Jake's house, without thinking about what happened to Jake earlier.

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"Thank you for taking me home guys," Jake said. You and Sunghoon smile. "Of course," Sunghoon said, "It's getting late, you better go inside your house."

Jake nods, "Yeah. Bye guys, good night!" he said. "Bye, and good night to you too..." you said.

You sigh, "Huh, it's such a tough day," you thought.

"Oh, and Y/N, let me take you home too," Sunghoon suddenly gave you an offer. "You know it's not good for girls to walk alone at night, right?"

"S-sure... if you don't mind," you said. Then he smiles, "Let's go." He pulled your arm gently so you walked beside him.

You both walk in silence. None of you speak. Until finally Sunghoon opened the topic of conversation. "I'm confused as to why Jake was caught by those creepy men," he said.

"Yes. Luckily you came to save him," you said. But then you remember something. "Wait... didn't you told me you were in danger too?" you asked him.

"I told you I might in danger, not in danger. That is different," he said, "Also, I thought I can't fight them alone, but turns out, I can do it. They are not like what they seem. You know what I'm sayin'?" After that he laughs, surprised by the creepy men who are actually not as strong as he thought.

"Sorry if I make you worried," he said. You shook your head. "No no. It's fine. No need to be sorry," you said.

He only nods, then he asks you a question. "Oh, I don't know your home address yet. Where's your house, Y/N?"

"About that..." you paused, "Just follow me, okay?" Then you walk in front of him. "Sure." He just followed you.

But, something popped across your mind. "I need to tell him the truth," you thought, "It's now or never."

So you decided to tell him the truth. He's your friend, and he should know about it too.

"H-hey," you called him. Then he looked at you. "What's wrong, Y/N?" Sunghoon asked. Hesitantly you started to speak, "There's s-something you need to know," you paused, "About me."

Sunghoon could only frown. "And what is that? Are you alright?" he asked, with a worry plastered on his face.

You nod. "Yes yes, I'm fine. It's just, there's something you need to know about me. Actually, I have died before." You saw him like he was holding back his laughter. "Wow wow wow, stop messing around Y/N. It's not funny," he said.

"But I'm telling you the truth, idiot. If you don't believe me, I'll make you to believe me," you said. "Then make me," he said, still thinking that you're joking.

"Close your eyes," you said, and he did what you said. But then he chuckles softly. "Are you going to do a magic trick or something?" he asked jokingly.

You just rolled your eyes. "You'll see," you said then smiled. And you ended up teleporting to Sunghoon's house.

"Open your eyes."

Then, when he opens his eyes, he's very shocked. Very very shocked, no lie. You smiled triumphantly at his gaping face.

"Cool, huh?" you said, "Now you believe me?" He didn't answer you, still shocked about what just happened earlier.

"Holy shit!" he said, "Y/N, what the hell? Did you just teleported?" he asked in disbelief. "Well, as you can see..." you said.

"Let's just go to your bedroom, shall we? I got bit by some of mosquitos in here," you said. He nods, "Sure. Just follow me."

-

"C'mon, you can sit there," Sunghoon offered you to take a seat on his comfy mini sofa. You finally sit and say, "Thank you." He only nods.

You sighed then you told him, everything.

"Did Jake know about this? That you already died?" he asked. You faced him, then nod. "Well, he shouldn't knew about this actually. But... he forced me to tell me what my task is, because otherwise he won't cooperate with me," you said, "Maybe it's because he thinks I'm a stranger. That's why he didn't trust me at first."

"Also, did Jake told you that I can teleported?" you asked. Sunghoon shook his head. "No. He didn't told me that," he said. I nod, "It's because I told him not to tell this to everyone."

"He's such a good friend, you know?" Sunghoon nods. "So please, when I'm not here anymore... stay with him. Don't leave him alone, okay?" you asked him.

Sunghoon patted your shoulder lightly. "Sure sure. you don't need to worry," he said, "You'd better go home now, hm? It's getting late now."

You nod, "Okay... goodnight, Hoon."

After that, you teleported to your house.