• 34 •

The next day...

"Students, be nice because we have a new student."

Then entered the girl with long wavy black hair with a sweet smile on her face. She then stood in front of the class and starts introducing herself.

"Hello everyone! My name is Jung Haeyi, you can call me Haeyi. Hope we all can be good friends!"

"Well done, Haeyi. Now you can take sit behind Jake," the teacher said then pointed to the empty chair behind Jake.

"Hey guys!" Haeyi suddenly greeted you and Jake. "Hi..." you replied. "You two seem like a good people. Let's be friend!" she said. Jake nods. "Sure, that would be nice." After Jake said that, Haeyi smiles.

Suddenly your mind is filled with negative thoughts.

"Her name... starts with 'h', was she the one who sent me those letters? No no, it couldn't be her. We just met a few minutes ago. I hope it wasn't her."

-

Finally, it's break time.

"Wanna join us at the cafeteria, Haeyi?" Jake asked. "We also want to introduce our friend too."

"Yes, of course. I would love to!" Haeyi answered with a big smile on her face. "What are you wating for? Let's go!" she said then grabs Jake's arm. She then pulled Jake to walk together to the cafeteria.

Leaving you alone in class.

"He even forgot that I was next to him. Ugh Jake probably likes that girl," you thought.

Jung Haeyi. She is a beautiful girl. The prettiest girl in school you have ever seen. Her skin was as white as milk, her lips were small with peach color, her nose was sharp, and her long straight black hair was left loose.

When you see Jake and Haeyi, you approach them. "Hey guys," you said, "Have you ordered your food?"

"Yep! Sunghoon is still there. Maybe he's still ordering some foods," Jake said. You just nod then left to order food.

When the four of you sat at the table and received your respective food, Sunghoon speaks. "So, Haeyi... you're the new girl. Right?" Haeyi nods, "Yes I am."

"What do you think about us?" Sunghoon asked. Haeyi then chuckles. "What? Okay okay, I think you guys are a good friends to me and I'm happy," she paused, "but, I like Jake the most," she said then looks at Jake with an expression that is difficult for you to understand.

"Oh, so you like Jake already?" you asked, forcing a smile at her. "Yes, I mean he's cute, ehehe."

Jake who heard that smiles shyly. "You know what? Let's just eat our foods," he said. Then the four of you eat your foods.

-

"Don't forget to bring the science book for tomorrow, see you!" the teacher said then left the class.

"Hey guys, I have something to do, my mom needs my help. Gotta go now, bye!" Sunghoon said then left the class

"Jake, let's go home together!" Haeyi said. "Sure, let's go," Jake replied then the two of them start walking together. Again, they forgot that you existed. You thought that Haeyi is like hypnotizing Jake so he doesn't see you.

"They left me all alone, again."

You who saw that just rolled your eyes. "Ugh, she's very annoying. She just wants to hang out with Jake, not with me! Who does she think she is? She's pretending to be close to Jake, even though they just met today!"

"Yeah, probably because she likes him. I mean, she literally said that in front of Jake earlier." Heeseung suddenly said. "When did you come here? I mean, how did you know about that?" you asked. "I was sitting near you earlier." You nod. "Whatever, I want to go home. Wanna go together?" you asked. But he refused. "Okay then, see you tomorrow." Then you left the class and teleport to your house.