• 27 •

The next day...

Today is the second day you have been suspended. Since you still didn't know what to do, you thought of going somewhere, because maybe it would make my day better. So you changed your clothes, and decided to go for a walk, and buy some snacks etc. in the mini market near your house.

Not long after, you finally got to the mini market, and bought some food and drinks that you thought were delicious. "Thank you," you said, then walk out. While walking with the plastic filled with everything you bought, you suddenly saw a person you seemed to have met before.

"Isn't that... Seunja?" you asked to yourself. But she doesn't seem happy. That's what you thought. So you decided to approach her. "Hey..." you said, "Having a bad day?" you asked.

Seunja then looked at you. "Who are you?" she asked. "I'm Y/N. Jake and Hoon's friend," you said. She just formed an 'O' in her mouth. "You looked sad. What's wrong with you?" you asked, again.

"It's nothing, really. You don't need to know. It's not important," she said, while holding back her tears.

"Not important she said. She literally almost cried in front of me."

But because you know she's not you close friend, so you don't want to ask about this anymore. "Okay then... but if there's something that makes you feel sad or what, you can talk to me," you said, "I can be a good listeners for you." Then you smiled at her.

She nods, "Yeah. Thank you. I better go right now. See you soon." After she said that, she left you alone. you just shrugged and headed home.

But when you think of it, you would feel bored again if you went straight home. So you decided to take a walk in the park for a while, to see the beautiful evening view. You sat on the available chair there. While looking up at the sky, you sighed.

"I'm tired," you said.

Yes, you're tired of being strong in front of Jake, Sunghoon, and Heeseung. And the truth is that you're not as tough as they think. This is all you do so they don't know the truth about you. you don't want them to know that you're actually a pathetic and weak girl. You don't want them to know that you've been hurt so many times in the past. And you don't want them to know the pain you've been through.

You want to look strong in front of them. You want to look tough in front of them, so they don't worry or make fun of you like people used to do to you.

You used to be a quiet girl, not a cold person, kind, and didn't have a lot of friends. But because of one person who had a big impact on your life, you feel like you've changed into someone else, not who you really am. You became grumpy, vengeful, and a little rude. And the truth is that you weren't like that back then.

It makes you sad.

Finally you try not to think about it anymore. It reminded you that you forgot to bring something, but you forgot what it was. Maybe it's your phone? Because of that, you don't know what time is it now.

Talking about time, you finally remember what you forgot.

"Crap."

You forgot to bring your watch. The watch Amy gave to you.

You quickly ran towards your house, your mind was in such a mess that you didn't even think about teleporting.

"I hope Jake is okay... because I have a bad feeling about this."