• 22 •

"Geez, I totally forgot we were in the principal's room!" you said. "Sorry Mr Jang."

"It's her fault! She started it first!" Heeseung pointed at you, to defend himself.

"Me?!"

"Okay, here we go again," Mr. Jang said. "Can you guys shut up for a moment? I have an important announcement for you two." Mr. Jang looks more serious now.

"W-what is it, Sir?" Heeseung timidly asked. Whereas you just don't care about whatever it is.

"You've seen the school website right?" Mr. Jang asked. You both nodded. "That's the problem," he said.

"You guys have caused trouble, and the video has spread to other schools. Which can damage the school's reputation," Mr. Jang explained.

"But we don't cause trouble at school though," Heeseung said. You nodded in agreement, "That's right! We had a fight at his party."

"Yes, I know. But Heeseung is famous in other schools too," Mr. Jang said. "So they know that the ones fighting are students from this school."

"See, I'm famous. That's cool."

In times of tension, Heeseung even praised himself. You can only roll your eyes.

"That's it. This is also one of the problems," Mr. Jang said, "You're too famous, Mr. Lee." Heeseung frowned, not understanding, "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Listen here. It's not my fault for being famous," he said, "Do you think being famous is a crime?" After that, Heeseung grumbling like a child— you don't even know what he's talking about.

You are annoyed. "Dude why are you so over-acting?" you asked, "Stop it. It makes me feel annoyed."

"Just shut up, ugly clown. What do you care?"

Mr. Jang cleared his throat. "Stop it you guys," he said, "Therefore, I will call your parents," Mr. Jang said.

"No! Please don't do that, sir. I don't want my parents to be mad at me!" Heeseung dodged. You hold back your laughter. "Chicken," you said.

"Y/N, aren't you afraid that your parents are angry with you?" Heeseung asked. He's starting to get scared because if Mr. Jang tells his parents he will be scolded for sure.

"Should I?"

"You know what? You've been talking too much, and it's a waste of time," Mr. Jang said, "So I will call your parents now."

"NO!!" Heeseung shouted.

A few minutes later...

Heeseung has been restless since earlier. Whereas you just act normal, and holding back laughter because you saw Heeseung who was restless.

"I called your parents, Mr. Lee," Mr. Jang said, "But--"

"But what, sir?"

"Don't interrupt me while I'm talking," Mr. Jang warned. Heeseung nodded in understanding, "Sorry Mr. Jang."

"I've spoken to your parents, and they're disappointed in you," Mr. Jang said. Heeseung who heard it immediately felt down, "I knew it."

"But don't worry, we won't expel you from school," Mr. Jang said.

"Thank you so much, Sir!"

Mr. Jang nodded. "At least your parents and I have agreed not to do that. Instead, we will suspend you. For about five days."

"What?! How lucky you are! Not going into this boring school," you snarled. Mr. Jang cleared his throat, "I'm sorry?" You just looked at him confused, "What?"

Mr. Jang can only shake his head in resignation because of your words and your attitude.

"Now all I have to do is call your parents, Miss Y/L/N," Mr. Jang said, trying to scare you. "Okay. Go ahead," you said.

"Are you not scared at all, Y/N?" Heeseung asked. You shook your head. "Not at all," you said, then smirk.

After waiting for a long time, Mr. Jang failed to call your parents. "Y/N, is this really your parent's number?" he asked.

You sighed. "Mr. Jang, I have to say something," you said. "Actually..."

"What is it, Miss. Y/L/N?"

"Actually, you can't call my parents," you said, "Because it's just a fake number I made up." You lowered your head.

"You lied to the principal?!" Heeseung asked hysterically. While you just nodded and grinned.

Mr. Jang tries to stay calm, and sits down in his chair. After that he asked you, "Y/N, can you tell me your parents' real numbers?"

"How would I know that if I never saw them again?" you asked, looks normal without the slightest sense of sadness.

"You never saw them again?" Heeseung asked. You nodded in response. "B-but, why?"

"Mind if I ask the same question as Heeseung, Y/N?" Mr. Jang asked.

You shook your head, "No no. Of course not."

"I killed them."