• 13 •

"Who do you like more, Heeseung or Sunghoon?" you asked. Jake frowned, "Really Y/N? Is that what you wanted to ask me?" he asked.

You whine, "Just answer me." Jake sighed. "Of course Sunghoon," he said. You nodded.

"One more thing. Who do you like more, me or Sunghoon?" Your question left Jake speechless for a moment.

"I like you both," he said. "Choose one," you said. Jake didn't know what to say, so he changed the topic of conversation.

"Oh yeah, Y/N, since tomorrow is Heeseung's birthday, do you want me to pick you up?" he asked.

You shook your head. "Nah, you don't have to. We'll just meet in front of the school, shall we?"

Jake nodded. "Sure. May I have your number then?" he asked. "M-my number?" you asked, stuttering.

"Does he want to ask me to go out or something like that? Oh my Gosh, what's wrong with me?" you thought.

"For what?" you asked. Jake chuckled, "To call you, of course." You widen your eyes. "To call me?"

Jake nodded. "Yeah, so I can know when we'll meet here," he said. Very much different from your expectations.

"Oh, yeah. Right. I thought you want to call me, but not about this," you said, to the point. He chuckled, "Ahaha. Of course not, silly."

"Geez. I really embarrass myself. I will look stupid in front of him from now on." you thought.

You think you're crazy now. Could it be that you're already starting to like him?

You were lost in your weird thoughts, you finally came back to what you were talking about earlier.

"Uhh, by the way, this is my number. Just call me if you need me or else," you said, giving him your number.

Jake made sure he had your number saved. "Done. Thanks, Y/N," he said. You just nodded.

"Come on," he said, then suddenly he took your hand. Your heart immediately beats fast because of his behavior.

"Where are you going?" you asked. Jake who was still holding your hand as he walked, answered, "I want to take you home."

You smile hearing that. "Hey, wanna see something cool?" you asked. "Sure!" he answered excitedly.

"You said you wanted to take me home, right?" you asked. He nodded. "I can make it so we can get to my house quickly," you said.

"Really? How?" You smile, "First, you close your eyes." Jake follows your orders.

You also closed your eyes and said, "You'll be mesmerized once I snap my finger." After that you snap your fingers, and you are already in front of your house.

"You may open your eyes now," you said, "And let go of my hand."

Jake slowly opened his eyes, and it's true what you said, he was blown away. "You can teleport!" he said excitedly.

"Of course I can," you said. "This is so cool, Y/N," he said. "I know," you said.

"Since you arrived at your house, see you tomorrow Y/N!" he said. "I'll be waiting for you. I know you'll look stunning tomorrow."

"Your words are so sweet. See you tomorrow Jake! And I know you will look handsome as usual," you said, then waved your hand.

Jake waved his hand and walked away. After he left, you entered your house.

"What's wrong with me?" you asked to yourself. Why did you act weird and think like that when you were with Jake earlier? Or maybe it's true, you're starting to like him. Well, who knows?

.
.
.

"It's about time. Tomorrow is the day I'm going to piss her off, and she will be very angry about it," he said.

"And that way, she'll give up on her task more quickly, and fail," he said, then laughed like crazy.

After that, he immediately worked on everything, according to the plan he had made.