✨10✨

Jungkook wasn't able to sleep. He hurt Taehyung and the scene of Taehyung with Jimin wasn't helping at all. Although Jimin and Taehyung were just friends, he still felt insecure and jealous. Only the thought of Taehyung hugging him(Jungkook) calmed him down. He imagined that Taehyung is hugging him and then he was able to sleep.

In the morning he woke up and did his morning routine. Dressed himself and nicely and fixed himself properly.

I hope Tae is not angry with me today

He wished that and left for work.

He went towards his office and desperately waited for Taehyung. He went in the balcony and started looking for Taehyung outside.

He finally saw him. Even from the balcony he can see him smiling and waving good-bye to Jimin.

Jungkook sighed sadly but was happy that atleast Taehyung is smiling although he's not the reason behind his smile. He quickly sat on his chair and waited for Taehyung. When he heard a knock on the door, he quickly gave permission and saw Taehyung. Although Taehyung was smiling a few minutes ago seeing Jungkook made his face gloomy again.

Jungkook looked at his facial expression. He felt so upset.

"Good morning, Mr. Jeon", he blankly wished.

"G-good morning Mr. Kim", Jungkook stuttered nervously.

"Here's your coffee", Taehyung said as he placed his coffee on the table and bowed, about to leave when he heard Jungkook call him.

"Yes?", He asked in confusion.

"I know now it w-wasn't your fault yesterday b-but anger got the best of me as it was distracting me too... So don't do it again", Jungkook stuttered, he wanted to apologize but didn't have the guts to do so. He never apologizes to someone and everyone knows that. So he didn't want to seem suspicious so he refrained himself from apologizing.

Taehyung was actually shocked that his boss really told him that. He expected to get more scolding, but Jungkook cleared everything up. He was satisfied that atleast Jungkook cleared things up and is no longer upset with Taehyung. He can't expect Jungkook to apologize so he's not surprised that Jungkook didn't apologize.

"Yes sir... And please don't get me wrong-", Taehyung hesitantly started.

"Please listen before coming to any conclusion. I never meant to distract anyone so please listen to someone's explanation during these situations", he continued.

Jungkook nodded his head vigorously like a puppy obeying his master with his big doe eyes looking at Taehyung.

"Yes Mr. Kim, I'll try to control my anger during these situations", he said.

Taehyung looked at him and he must admit that Jungkook did look cute with his big doe eyes looking at him with hope in the eyes.

"Cute", Taehyung chuckled but realized what he just said.

"W-what?", Jungkook heard it but was very flustered. He didn't know what to reply. He started blushing hard.

Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Sorry sir. Forgive me", he immediately apologized.

"No it's okay", Jungkook said while looking down, a small smile playing on his lips. He still controlled himself from smiling. He was sure that his face was tomato red.

"Okay. I should leave now", he smiled while bowing at went away.

He thinks I'm cute!!!

He wanted to dance right now. Just minutes ago he was so upset but now he's on cloud nine. Taehyung surely knows how to lift his mood up.

He opened his mobile and unlocked it and admired the wallpaper of Taehyung that he saw on Taehyung's Whatsapp status. He liked the pic very much and so he set it as his wallpaper.

 He liked the pic very much and so he set it as his wallpaper

(His wallpaper photo👆)

Don't think of him as a creep but his gallery is full of Taehyung's photos, I mean who doesn't have photos of their crush? Take me for example my gallery is full of BTS's photos- okay let's get to the main point now. Taehyung is an outgoing person so there's occasional change in his profile photo and he always uploads many photos of him doing stuff in his status and Jungkook saves it all but he's not a creep I repeat. He loves all of his photos and now his gallery doesn't even have much Jungkook's photos, his gallery is dominated by Taehyung (like mine dominated by BTS😏💅)

He smiled while looking at his photo.

"You don't know what you do to me", he said while looking at the photo.

"I'm so much in love with you, Taetae. You had the effect on me that no one ever had"

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, TAETAE", Jungkook said firmly while caressing Taehyung's photo.

He then looked at the side just to see Taehyung fully focused on doing his work through the transparent partition.

You look so much more handsome when you're focused.

He smiled and then got back to his work.

[Edited]