✨56✨

Tyssm who voted this book yesterday(I mean y'all voted all the chps that's so cool😳) & followed me too🥰🥰 I'm sorry I didn't thnk y'all personally🥺💖💖

⚠️ Vry vry vry vry slight to no mature content lmaoooooo

__________

"Right now"

Taehyung remains frozen on his place as he felt his heart beating so fast that he felt like it might come out of his chest.

"Please, my love. I want to be yours fully. I want to feel you so bad", Jungkook says as his eyes showed the determination.

"W-we don't have protection, b-baby", Taehyung stutters.

Jungkook shyly looks down and speaks, "I a-actually bought it sometime ago so we don't f-face any disturbance while doing it"

Can Taehyung get anymore shocked.

When he recovers from the shock Taehyung slightly nods and lifts Jungkook in his arms making Jungkook gasp.

"If my love is already ready then who am I stop him from making love with me, hmm?", Taehyung says smirking making Jungkook blush.

The next thing he knows that he was placed on the bed as Taehyung attacked his neck and the next is history.

Jungkook was feeling so shy as he was breathing so heavily but Taehyung frequently reminded him that how beautiful he is even when he's naked and how much he loves the younger boy while kissing his whole face making Jungkook relaxed.

They made love the whole night (Thirsty ppl can go & read some oneshot to calm their thirst 🌚)

Read the first chp or the chp of "bad boy & gay nerd [M]" of "book for Perverts" on koogiggles_ it's not related to this, but is kinda similar so read that to calm down ur thirst *sigh*

💕

Taehyung woke up as he smiled when he saw his boyfriend sleeping like a baby in his arms while placing his head on Taehyung's bare chest. Taehyung is so glad that he gave his virginity to the person he loves the most in this world.

After cleaning Jungkook yesterday Jungkook told him that he wants to wear Taehyung's shirt which Taehyung gladly made Jungkook wear it. It was really loose for Jungkook as it was oversized for him. Jungkook slept in his oversized shirt as it covered in lower part, while Taehyung wore boxer shorts.

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes when he felt warm pair of lips on his forehead. He smiled as he knew it was Taehyung. He shyly smiles as he remembered what happened last night. He has finally lost his virginity to the love of his life.

Last night was the best night for the both of them.

"Had a good sleep, baby?", Taehyung asked.

"Ofcourse. Infact it was the best sleep ever!", Jungkook replies smiling.

"As my Kookoo isn't shy anymore, shall we take a shower together?", Taehyung asks as he ruffles Jungkook's hair.

"I'm still shy", Jungkook says while burying his face in Taehyung's chest, feeling way too shy all of a sudden.

"Why now baby? Yesterday you were moaning my name all the time and even went for many rounds with me and now shy all of a sudden", Taehyung asked teasingly. (I'm feeling embarassed😭)

"Shut up!", Jungkook spoke while blushing uncontrollably.

"Come on baby", Taehyung says as he got up and lifted Jungkook in his arms carefully as he knows that Jungkook must be in pain. Jungkook wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and legs around Taehyung's waist, hugging him like a koala. Taehyung placed his one hand on Jungkook's back and one hand on Jungkook's bare hips for support and carefully lifted him up. He went towards the bathroom with him in his arms.

He removed Jungkook's shirt leaving the boy a blushing mess. His neck and chest were littered with hickeys just like Taehyung's. He stripped himself too. He came forward and pecked Jungkook's lips.

"As I said before, you're really beautiful, my love", Taehyung whispered causing Jungkook to blush even more.

He turned on the shower and pulled Jungkook closer. He took the loofah then he poured the shower gel on it. He started rubbing Jungkook's body gently while Jungkook let him do while being a blushing mess.

When he was done with Jungkook he cleaned himself too. Both showered but it soon turned into hot makeout session too.

"Taehyung-ah", Jungkook breathed heavily.

"Yes baby?", Taehyung replied in Confusion.

"I want to wear your clothes today. I like to wear your clothes so much", Jungkook squealed as he jumped but soon groaned due to the sudden pain in his lower region.

"Careful, baby. I'll definitely give you my clothes so don't worry about that", Taehyung pecked Jungkook's pink cheeks causing Jungkook to giggle.

"You're the best boyfie ever!", Jungkook says in excitement.

"You're the bestest, my baby Kookoo", Taehyung says while leaning forward and kissing him again.

Jungkook giggled again when he heard the nickname. He's so happy right now just like Taehyung.

Taehyung took the towel and dried Jungkook and himself too. He lifted Jungkook again.

"Is it paining too much?", Taehyung asked.

"Just a little bit, but you're with me so I'm fine", Jungkook replied as he placed his head on Taehyung's chest hearing his heartbeat.

"What are you going to wear, bub?", Taehyung asks while showing his clothes.

"The black hoodie!!", Jungkook replies excitedly.

"Okie", Taehyung cooed at the excited cute baby boyfriend of his.

Jungkook lifted his arms up so Taehyung can make him wear it. He dressed Jungkook as well as himself too.

"I gotta bring you painkillers. I'll be back soon", Taehyung said but Jungkook immediately wrapped his arms around Taehyung, refraining him from going anywhere.

"Don't go. I'll call someone and order it but please don't leave", Jungkook whispered softly.

"As you say my prince", Taehyung turns and hugs him back too.

"I'm not a prince!", Jungkook giggled.

"You are", Taehyung replies smiling.

"You're cheesy!"

"I just said the truth, my love and you liked it too coz your cheeks don't lie", Taehyung smirks.

Jungkook playfully rolls his eyes.

"Hug me more now", Jungkook whined.

"Ok my baby", Taehyung says as he hugged him more while massaging Jungkook's lower back simultaneously too.

Jungkook blushed as he relaxed when Taehyung did that.

"Thanks Taehyungie. Ugh! What did I do to deserve you?", Jungkook moans in relaxation.

"I should the one saying that. I literally got an angel! Who's mine and only mine", Taehyung says possessively.

Jungkook's heart fluttered again at Taehyung's possessiveness.

"Yes Taehyungie", Jungkook replies as he smiles and kisses Taehyung's chest while Taehyung giggled.

________

As I promised the chapter wasn't angsty at all lol & I'll b ending this book soon so I can focus on the other book of mine & also my UT 2 will start soon so I gotta study too🥺✌️

Ppl(I've seen Top Tae Stans) r using "DILF" word too much these days lol I didn't even know the meaning of it, poor me😂😂 but now I do🌚

Thank uuuuu sooo much for voting & commenting 🥺🥰💖

Stay safe🥰 Borahae💜

~ Saanvi💖