✨52✨

The week has been tough for both. They missed each other a lot. Sometimes they cried themselves to sleep too. (Idek what I'm writing todayyy😩)

Taehyung missed seeing his bunny and his adorable smile. He admits that it has become so tough to live without Jungkook. He craves for a little glance of Jungkook but he can't get it. He's missing the cuddles, their little kisses, his giggles, his everything.

He's missing him.

He's strolling in the garden while thinking of their moments, together. He remembered an incident where he drank Jungkook's banana milk and how Jungkook was pouting and whining all the time because of that. And how he giggled and his eyes shined when Taehyung bought him more cartons of banana milk and immediately rewarded Taehyung with kisses.

He smiled to himself as he mumbled, "He's definitely a baby..."

"My baby", He added smiling.

"I miss you, baby...", He spoke to himself.

💕

Jungkook was also missing Taehyung just like how Taehyung was missing Jungkook.

He missed everything about him.

He missed him too, ofcourse.

Nowadays he's doing Yoga and meditating. It's helping him to stay calm.

But deep inside he's wanting to spend time with Taehyung too.

He always smiles whenever he remembers any silly incident of them. He's feeling better but just can't take Taehyung off of his mind.

"I miss you, love"

💕

Weeks passed (I've been skipping time too much but idc tbh😩😂) and Taehyung can't help but feel the emptiness in his heart that he's feeling since he left Jungkook.

His absence is really painful.

Day by day he's starting to realize that all the time when Jungkook made his heart flutter by just showing his smile, the way he made him feel butterflies in his tummy whenever he did or said something lovely or even cheesy, the way whenever his heart used to clench so painfully whenever the younger used to be sad, the way his warmth or when he's closer to the younger made him feel so good, is not just some likeness

He started to realize it's just not a mere infatuation

It's something more

It's love

Taehyung has realized that he's in love with Jungkook (yeahh he realized it lmao🥴✌️)

It's been a while already since he has met or even talked to Jungkook. He's craving to see him so much since the day he has left him.

"It's been a while. He waited so long for me. Should I confess to him?", Taehyung asked to himself.

After thinking he came to the conclusion that he should return to Jungkook and confess to him too.

Coz he knows no one is patient enough to wait for someone for their whole damn life.

And he can't lose Jungkook, at any cost.

"I'm coming, baby bun"

💕

Jungkook wanted to spend sometime alone so he was walking in a park and he specifically told Jin not accompany him.

Jin didn't listen to him, but at last gave up.

He was strolling at the park when his phone dinged and he saw it's a message from Taehyung. Without thinking twice he opened it