✨17✨

Taehyung felt so nervous when he heard Jungkook shouting at everyone who entered his office.

"Gosh! I hope it's not me who made him angry. Thank God I realised and stopped otherwise I would have been thrown out of here today"

Honestly he wanted to kiss him but he didn't as he realized that it was not just someone but his own boss. He doesn't know why he felt like that. The boy looked so cute that he felt the urge to kiss him.

Taehyung sighed.

He brushed his thoughts away.

Right now Jungkook was at home laying on his bed after the work. He recalled the incident of Taehyung complimenting him and blushed again as he shyly smiled.

"Let it be even if we didn't kiss atleast he praised me and our lips even brushed against each other. I could feel his lips were so soft!"

He decided to call Hoseok.

"Hello", he heard a sleepy voice.

"Hello Hyung! Listen what happened today"

"Did Taehyung kiss you", Hobi asked teasingly.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW???!!!"

"WAIT DID HE ACTUALLY KISS YOU?!"

"Y-yes I mean n-no! I mean k-kind of", Jungkook said shyly.

"Spill it quickly"

"Ok so today Taehyung wasn't even looking at me so I faked a pain in my elbow and then he came closer and then we stared at each other for a good minute then he said that I'm beautiful and I have pretty lips and started leaning closer, our lips brushed but then he realised what he was doing and quickly backed away and apologized and left. DO YOU KNOW HOW DISAPPOINTED I WAS!!!"

"OH MY GOD!!! DID HE REALLY DO THAT???!!!"

"Yes hyung!"

"You know what he flirts way too much but never attempted to kiss someone. You're the first one to experience that!!"

"What??? Really???!!!", Jungkook asked, not believing his ears.

"Yes Dongsaeng!"

"I'm sooooo happy Hyung!!!"

"You might really have impressed him with the better look of yours"

"Yes Hyung I took extra care of my looks today!", He said shyly.

"Okay Hyung I'll talk to you later. My Tae's text came!!! I need to read it"

"My Tae wow! Bye lovesick boy"

"Hehe bye!", Jungkook's voice was shy while saying that.

He quickly opened the text.

(I'm a sucker for 'love' pet name so don't mind me hehe)

MY LOVE💕

Mr. Jeon r u awake?

Yes?

Mr. Jeon I'm really sorry about what happened today. I was out of my mind that time. I hope u r not angry now. Plz forgive me

It's ok Taehyung! I'm fine

Thank u sir!