✨12✨

"Jungkook!", Jungkook's mother called Jungkook on the phone.

"What happened mother?", He groaned as he was trying to sleep but his mother called him.

"What am I listening! Did you behave badly with my Demi?!", She yelled.

"That bitch deserved it!", He replied back angrily.

Jungkook's mother widened her eyes.

"How dare you speak like that?! She's a sweetheart. Don't you dare say that to her again!"

"ShE's A SwEeThEaRt~", Jungkook mimicked mockingly.

"She's fake, mom! She's just using your kindness!", Jungkook added trying to tell his mom the truth about her.

"NO SHE'S NOT! What did she do?!", She yelled.

"She made my Tae- I mean my assistant sad! Do you know how frustrated he was because of HER!"

"You know what I don't believe you! First of all you don't care for any of your employees and don't give a damn about them even if it's your assistant! I remember the way how you always used to kick your assistants out of the office after every two days! So this excuse won't work on me my baby. I'm your mother and I know how you behave in your office!"

How should I tell her that I'm love with my assistant that's why I care for him?!

"N-no I don't c-care f-for h-him. He's just good at work and I don't want anyone to distract him as he does his work very properly so....", Jungkook said nervously.

"Huh! I don't even know how come you're my son! I mean look at me I'm so good and you, YOU never listen to your one and only mom! You and your father are the same! Y'all always do what y'all want. I'm so done!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes as his mother started giving him lecture again

"Mom I need to go to office tomorrow. So if you don't mind can I go to sleep?", He asked.

"I need you to apologize to my poor Demi!", She shouted.

"NO!", He shouted.

"YOU BRAT!"

"Good night mom! Don't let that stubborn girl come near you! Love you!"

"DON'T YOU DAR-"

He hung up the call and sighed.

"That girl even complained to my mother! She's so childish! Only want attention wherever she goes!!!", He said irritatedly.

He looked at his phone and smiled again seeing Taehyung's photo.

"See you tomorrow, Taehyungie. Good night, I love you!!", He said smiling as he kissed the photo and fell asleep.

Demi smirked as she laid on her bed.

"Mrs. Jeon must have scolded Jungkook now. I can't wait for him to apologize tomorrow!", She squealed excitedly.

"Mrs. Jeon really is a simp for me"

Next day Jungkook arrived at the office and started doing his work while waiting for Taehyung. He heard the door open. Excitement rushed down his body as he thought Taehyung has arrived but it all vanished when he saw the person.

It was Demi.

Demi was looking at him with hope in her eyes while stared back blankly.

"What?!", He said trying his best to not get up beat the sh*t out of the girl.

"Kookie don't you have to say something??", She asked as she pouted, trying to act cute but it didn't work on Jungkook.

Never in his life he has ever seen such a shameless girl before.

"Yes I do..", he said blankly.

While Taehyung arrived  and knocked on the door many times but when he didn't get the answer he straight away entered the office and saw Demi and Jungkook staring at each other. He was confused.

Demi looked at him happily.

He's going to apologize and maybe confess too!

"And that is?", Demi asked hopefully.

"And that is....", He paused.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE BEFORE I KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!", He shouted as anger rose in body.

Demi and Taehyung both flinched.

"Never in my life have I seen someone like you bitch!", He stood up.

"And what you did huh? You complaint to my mom yesterday, right?! And what do you think that I will come to you and beg to you for your forgiveness, no fvcking way will I or taehyung do that! understand?!", He screamed on top of his lungs.

"YOU CAN FOOL MY MOM BUT NOT ME! GET THE FVCK OUT OF HERE NOW!"

She started crying and today she looked at Taehyung for help. But when she saw him his eyes only was looking at her with disgust and a hint of fear too as Jungkook was angry.

I never should've flirted with her, I never thought that she's so stubborn. She disgusts me now!

Taehyung thought.

Demi just ran away crying, being embarrassed again.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook. Jungkook looked so scary.

Gosh he's scaring the crap out of me!

Taehyung looked at him fearfully. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and his face softened.

"She was just being annoying so..", Jungkook stated softly.

"I know sir", Taehyung said agreeing.

"Here's your coffee", he said placing the coffee on the table, bowing and then leaving.

_______________

Chapter shorter than usual but the next chapter vl b longer❣️

[Edited]