✨28✨

"Do you have feelings for Taehyungie?", Jin asked sternly.

OH GOD NOT AGAIN! AM I THAT FUDGING OBVIOUS??!!

"W-why d-do y-you think t-that? He's just MY assistant"

"Anyways your stutter says that he's only YOUR assistant, nothing else"

"Yah I'm n-not lying!", Jungkook tried to act confident but didn't succeed to do that.

"WOAH THE JEON JUNGKOOK WHO NEVER GETS NERVOUS IS STUTTERING BADLY? WHERE DID ALL YOUR CONFIDENCE GO??!!", Jin said clearly knowing that the younger boy is lying.

"I-", Jungkook started but didn't know what to answer.

"Admit it already kiddo, you were too obvious yesterday"

"N-no it's not what it looks l-like!", Jungkook tried to defend himself.

"Ok if that is so...", Jin said

Jungkook sighed in relief that Jin bought what he said.

"I'll set him up with someone else as he used to tell me that he really wants to have a lover to experience how dating life works and many people like him s-"

"DON'T YOU DARE JIN HYUNG!", Jungkook cut him off while angrily shouting.

"DON'T DARE TO SET HIM UP WITH SOMEONE ELSE ! HE'S FREAKIN MINE !!", Jungkook continued.

Jin smirked.

"I knew it !"

"What?!", Jungkook asked.

"So now you yourself admitted that you like him, now what's the point in hiding?"

Jungkook realized that he actually admitted. He cursed himself for that.

"B-but how do you know? Am I that obvious?", Jungkook asked while blushing.

"Boi I really thought that you won't be affected by THE KIM TAEHYUNG EFFECT, but you proved me wrong! He makes everyone a simp for him, wherever he goes", Jin trailed off.

"I-"

"Yesterday I noticed everything. You getting all shy, nervous and seeing you blush was something new to me like I was really shocked! You were literally staring at him when his focus was on movie and you were hugging him like it's the last time you'll hug him when I clearly know you don't allow anyone to even hold you hand! Boy you're so whipped!", Jin stated.

Jungkook looked down now blushing intensely.

"I-I didn't know that I w-was that obvious. I thought all were watching movie so I didn't want to miss a golden chance with him so...", Jungkook said while smiling shyly.

"Aigoo you're so cute when you're shy! It's so good to see your this side", Jin cooed.

"Whatever", Jungkook rolled his eyes but the blush was very much visible on his face.

"So how did it all start?", Jin asked.

Jungkook told him everything.

"Dude I didn't know that you're gay and could fall in love at first sight!", Jin said in shock.

"Correction I'm gay only for Taehyung and I fell in love at first sight with him because he's THE KIM TAEHYUNG", Jungkook trailed off.

"Yeah, Right!"

"So you know that you have many rivals, right? Like in our college almost everyone either secretly or openly admired him. I wonder how Jimin didn't fall for him", Jin trailed off.

"I don't know about the others but what about you? You didn't feel anything for him?", He asked suspiciously.

Jin looked at him with boring eyes.

"I mean he's handsome and adorable, but he's my baby bro, he's my son! How will I love him in that way you idiot! Geez you're disgusting! I wonder if my baby will ever like you or not!", Jin said with a disgusted face.

"Hey shut up! He'll like me and even love me!! I just forgot about your 'eomma' nature", Jungkook snapped back.

"Whatever", Jin rolled his eyes.

"But how will you make him fall for him? I've witnessed that at first he tried dating-"

"WHAT!! HE DATED SOMEONE BEFORE??!!! ARE THEY STILL TOGETHER?!! OH MY GOD HOW WILL I SURV-"

"SHUT UP IDIOT!", Jin shouted.

"T-then what happened h-hyung? Please tell me", Jungkook said softly.

Jin stared at him in disbelief.

"DID YOU JUST CALL ME HYUNG?", Jin asked not believing his ears.

"Yes Hyung", Jungkook said with an innocent face.

"OH MY! HE JUST RESPECTED ME I'M SO HAPPY!!", Jin said dramatically.

"Ok now can you tell me, HYUNG?"

"Yes...
So listen he got many like many proposals in our college. He felt really bad for rejecting people who came with so much of hope, so he decided that he could try dating as it won't be bad to give it a try. So atlast he said yes to a boy named Bogum who was really behind him from his school days but made it clear that he didn't have any romantic feelings for him. They started dating and everyone were left heartbroken. They were doing well but Taehyung never felt romantic feelings for anyone and as for Bogum he became really toxic and treated Taehyung as if he's his property"

"HOW DARE THAT BOGUM DO THAT !?", Jungkook shouted.

"SHUT UP IDIOT!"

"Yes continue, Hyung", Jungkook said in frustration.

"So he became so toxic that he didn't let Taehyung to even talk to anyone else other than him. Taehyung didn't like this. But one day he punched a boy very badly just because Taehyung was teaching him some sums and even tried to raise his hand on Taehyung for talking to hi-"

"I WANT TO MEET THAT GUY NOW! HOW DARE HE DO THAT TO MY TAEHYUNGIE!", Jungkook shouted as he stood up.

"Can u first listen?!", Jin said in irritation.

"Yeah continue"

"Before he could hit Taehyung, Taehyung held his hands. Although he looks fragile he's very strong and his anger is really dangerous"

Jungkook agreed coz he himself has witnessed it and he really felt proud of Taehyung that he didn't let Bogum hit him.

"Taehyung pushed him and broke up with him then and there. Bogum tried to get Taehyung back and apologized multiple times but Taehyung didn't forgive him. A week later his parents had to transfer to Canada so Bogum had to go there too. So the day he was leaving, Taehyung forgave him but told him that it's better that they remain friends and nothing more. I don't think they contacted each other from that day onwards", Jin said.

"That bastard should have never been forgiven!", Jungkook said in anger.