✨42✨

Woke up to see this book just crossed 10K+ reads😭😭 tysssm for reading this🥺💜✨

__________

"W-why are you so selfless, Jungkook?", Taehyung asked crying.

"B-baby don't cry", Jungkook said, wiping his own tears but new tears formed in his eyes again.

"Y-you left me speechless, my bunny. You're an angel. I don't know w-what I did to deserve an angel l-like you. Y-you made me so happy today, Kook! S-so so so happy", Taehyung cried in happiness.

Jungkook smiled, now understanding that he made Taehyung happy. He felt so proud to make his love happy.

"S-so you won't leave me, right?", Jungkook asked as he looked at him with his big Bambi eyes.

"I'll be a jerk if I do that *chuckles* I want to live with you forever, my dear baby bunny", Taehyung smiled caressing the younger boy's cheek.

He can't express how much happy his bunny made him.

He's too good for me but I won't ever let him go Taehyung thought.

"You're mine, Jeon Jungkook", Taehyung said out of the blue making the younger shocked and blushing mess.

"I'm always yours, Taehyungie *chuckles* and you're mine too babe", Jungkook said possessively.

"Yes, my baby!", Taehyung chuckles.

They stayed each other's arms for a while, then Bogum came in Jungkook's mind again.

I should ask about him now too

"Taehyungie.."

Taehyung hummed in response while petting Jungkook's hair.

"Why were you hugging Bogum t-that day in the park??"

Taehyung remembered that incident.

Did he see us that day?

Jungkook looked at Taehyung spacing out. He understood the reason.

"You must be thinking that how do I know about it.

I happened to walk in that park too and saw you both hugging each other as if-", Jungkook was cut off by Taehyung laughing.

"You misunderstood us, baby. He asked me out that day but I refused so as he was returning we hugged each other for the last time and returned back from where he came from (I forgot where Bogum lives & I'm too lazy to go back & reread again :"))", Taehyung said.

Jungkook's expression was priceless after hearing that. He was JungShOOked.

"You know how scared I was! That's why I distanced myself from you!!", Jungkook playfully hit Taehyung's arms.

Suddenly something clicked in Taehyung's mind.

"Don't tell me that you got a nightmare about that! Was it that what I'm thinking that is", Taehyung asked.

"It's exactly what you're thinking. I saw you and Bogum together in my dream! I was so heartbroken!!", Jungkook whined.

"You should have asked me, baby", Taehyung said pouting.

"How could I-Ugh I don't want to talk with you!", Jungkook pouted too.

"Aww My baby ish angly with me", Taehyung said in a baby voice as he hugged Jungkook from behind and kept his chin on the younger's neck while pecking it.