✨27✨

"Now I have to wake up this bunny! I can't do anything", Taehyung groaned.

"Hey Kook! Wake up please!", He said softly.

Jungkook just hugged him more tightly.

"Bunny please!"

"Lemme shleep", Jungkook whined.

"Baby your room is locked where should I take you? and Gosh you're getting heavy"

"Take me where you're shleeping we'll shleep togethaaaa", He said as he snuggled more in his neck.

"You're ok with us sleeping together, right?", Taehyung asked again.

"Mmm I want to cuddle, with you", he mumbled the last part.

"Ohh that's great even I can't sleep without cuddling someone", Taehyung said as he started walking to the guestroom.

He kicked the door with his leg as he entered the room and the door got locked. He placed Jungkook on the bed but Jungkook wasn't leaving him at all. He hugged him tighter, thinking that he's leaving.

"Nwoo!", He whined when Taehyung tried to get out of his hold.

"Dwoon't leaaaave!!", He was now whining like a baby.

Taehyung chuckled at his cuteness.

"Baby I need to go the restroom. I'm coming back", He whispered softly.

"Pwomish"

"Promise", he said and left.

"Come shoon Taehyungie I'm sho sho sho cold. I want to feel your warmth", Jungkook mumbled as he now opened his eyes waiting for Taehyung.

As soon as he heard the restroom's door open he immediately closed his eyes and pretended to sleep.

Taehyung smiled as he saw the sleeping boy.

He laid on the bed and was about to hug him but was surprised when the younger hugged him immediately. Jungkook's eyes were still closed, so Taehyung thought that he hugged him in his sleep.

"Even he has a habit of cuddling in his sleep, I wonder who he cuddles at night as he lives alone... Maybe pillow?", Taehyung said softly while admiring the sleeping(awake) boy.

He gently moved his hair that were falling on his eyes. He yawned as he hugged the boy and fell asleep.

While Jungkook looked up and started admiring Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully.

I don't like cuddling, baby but it's different when it comes to you. I freaking love your warmth.

He placed his head on the other's chest and smiled while hearing his calm heartbeat.

"Good night, love", he whispered and drifted off to sleep.

And this is the best sleep Jungkook has ever got. He never slept this peacefully and stress-free before. He just wanted to stay like this forever.

Taehyung woke up at 7 in the morning. He saw the sleeping beauty infront of him.

"He's so cute!", Taehyung cooed.

He pecked his forehead and decided to leave. He knocked on the door where Jimin and Jin were sleeping.

The door was answered by a sleepy Jimin.

"What happened, Taehyungie?", He asked.

"Jimin, let's go! Jungkook is sleeping now, yesterday in his sleep he told me to sleep with him but what if he forgets that he told me so and gets angry on me? I don't want to deal with his mood swings early in the morning", Taehyung whined.

"Okay let's go you big baby!", Jimin replied.

They told Jin that they're leaving and then they left.

Jungkook woke up. He saw himself in the guestroom. He was confused but then memories of previous night came back. He smiled at that but frowned when he didn't see Taehyung anywhere.

"Where is Tae?", Jungkook mumbled.

He came out of his room and immediately went where Jin was sleeping.

He saw Jin admiring his face while talking about how handsome he is to the mirror.

He sighed.

I can't believe that he's my Hyung

"Old man!", He called out.

"Watch your mouth, kiddo", Jin snapped back.

Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Where is Taehyung?? And Jimin too", he asked about Jimin too as he didn't want to be obvious.

"Hmm they went to their home and you get ready I need to talk to you"

"I'm not in the mood to listen about how many proposals you got and how you weren't interested in anyone and wanted to date yourself so just go and date why need to tell me!", Jungkook said being irritated.

"Well you stated FACTS and I'm currently taken by my ownself but right now I wanted to talk to you about YOU so get ready and come to eat before I kick you on your ass"

"Whatever", Jungkook rolled his eyes and left.

After doing his morning routine he came to the dining table where Jin placed his breakfast. Jin and him started eating.

"So...", Jin started.

"So...", Jungkook mocked.

"Yah! I'm serious", Jin shouted.

"Okay say", Jungkook said while eating his breakfast.

"It's about you and Taehyung", Jin said seriously.

Jungkook choked on his food. He started coughing badly.

"Here, take this", Jin said, concerned filled in his voice as he gave him a glass of water.

Jungkook drank it and calmed down.

"So I was saying that... What's up with you and Taehyung?", Jin asked.

"W-what do you mean?", Jungkook asked nervously.

"Why were you and Tae behaving weirdly?"

"O-oh h-he doesn't wants to work here so he keeps on flirting with me so that I'll fire him as he has signed a one year contract so he can't resign! That's it!", Jungkook said nervously.

"You sure that's it?"

"Y-yes"

"Then why don't you just let him go? You can get even better assistants than him. There are people dying to join your company", Jin said eyes not leaving Jungkook.

"NO !", Jungkook shook his head vigorously.

"I'll never let him go!", Jungkook said but soon realized that overreacted.

"I-I mean he works really w-well so...", Jungkook stuttered as he mentally cursed himself for doing that.

Jin rolled his eyes.

"There are many like him or even more experienced and better"

"N-no but I prefer him And what's your problem, bro !?", Jungkook said being too irritated.

"Do you know that yesterday you were behaving like your old self cold, rude and arrogant but after Tae came here you started behaving weirdly and by weird I mean hella WEIRD"

"W-why do you think that?"

"Lemme get straight to the point Kook.... Do you have feelings for Taehyungie?", Jin asked sternly.

OH GOD NOT AGAIN!