✨34✨

Taehyung was working like always. When he was done he and Jungkook went to where they usually eat together.

They started eating. But suddenly Taehyung got a text from Bogum. As the screen lit up, even Jungkook saw that who's message it was. He mentally rolled his eyes as he started feeling the familiar feeling of jealousy again.

He saw how Taehyung smiled while texting Bogum.

"I won't lose to that bubblegum", he scoffed as he unconsciously said his thoughts aloud.

Taehyung looked at him in confusion.

"What? Umm do you want bubblegum... I always carry it", Taehyung said not understanding why Jungkook looked so angry all of a sudden.

Jungkook wanted to laugh when Taehyung didn't understand who that bubblegum was.(No offense towards Park Bogum💜)

The rest of the day they spent working.

Jungkook dropped Taehyung to his house.

He went to drink at a club, although he has never gone there, but he was too stressed today. He started to imagine Taehyung and Bogum together again and he was hating it, way too much.

He ordered a strong drink to the bar tender and sat there.

He started drinking when a girl approached him. She looked like a bitch.

"Hey handsome~", she called out.

Although Jungkook started getting drunk, he still didn't do anything wrong with anyone till now.

He looked at her with a disgusted look.

"Go away from here!", He said angrily.

"Oh let's have some fun, darling", the girl said showing a fake innocent look.

"Sorry I'm taken, now get lost!", He said while thinking about Taehyung.

"Ouch! I thought I could get you"

Jungkook looked at her with an angry look and it was enough for the girl to get intimidated. He's the JEON JUNGKOOK, he can scare anyone away if he wants to. She went away from there, being frightened.

Jungkook started drinking again. He was getting ready drunk.

The bartender told him to stop but he didn't.

"My Love wash texhting shomeone and shmiling. I wash sho upshet. I hate that bubblegum!"

The bartender looked at him in confusion.

Jungkook unlocked his phone but he was too drunk to see and recognize the contacts. He gave his phone to the bartender.

"Call my baby now!", He whined.

The bartender didn't know whom to call. He saw his recent calls and saw it was mostly from a contact named "MY LOVE💕". He thought that it must be the person, Jungkook is talking about. He knows that the person sitting infront of him was Jeon Jungkook, the famous CEO, but he didn't know much about him.

The call was answered.

"Hello baby!", Taehyung said from the other line.

"Hello I'm a bartender from ****** please come here quickly, your boyfriend is too drunk", he said while looking at Jungkook who was talking to himself while whining like a baby.

"He's not my boy— wait what is he doing there?! Oh screw that I'm coming there", Taehyung said as he hung up and immediately grabbed the car keys and went to the said place.