✨58✨

The date was awesome. They were at a resort which was booked by Taehyung for them alone, only.

It went by complimenting each other, talking about random stuff and at last saying how much they love each other.

Jungkook had the little gift in his pocket.

While Taehyung had a little velvet box in his pocket.

Both were excited yet nervous... but about different reasons.

"L-Let's take a walk, my love", Taehyung says nervously as he and Jungkook got up and started walking.

Taehyung's hands were shivering.

"Babe are you ok?", Jungkook asks worriedly.

Taehyung nodded while smiling, but still his hands were shivering.

"Babe, let me blindfold you", Taehyung says as Jungkook was confused but still nodded. He trusts Taehyung and he knows that Taehyung won't do anything inappropriate.

He started leading Jungkook to somewhere while Jungkook kept whining to tell him where are they going

He's a curious bunny afterall

After arriving somewhere Taehyung stopped making Jungkook stop too.

Taehyung opened the blindfold and the scene infront of him make him gasp and cry at the same time.

He turned around only to see Taehyung kneeling on his one knee while holding a velvet box as his eyes were shining with hope and nervousness too

"My baby, my love, my sweetheart, my happy pill, my queen I love you sooooo much. Even more than you could imagine. I love you to the extent that you live not only in my heart but in my mind too. I think about you all the time. I maybe clingy but I want to be close to you so please bear with my clinginess, my love. I miss you the moment you go away from me, even though it's only for few hours. I always dream about having a family with you. I know it's early but I'll never be able to give you to someone else so will you be mine, forever? Will do the honour of becoming Kim Jungkook? Will you marry me, my love??", Taehyung asks with so much hope in his eyes.

Jungkook covered his mouth with his hands to stop himself from sobbing more. He nodded his head as now his hands were shivering.

"Y-yes Tae, Yes! Yes! Yes!!", Jungkook spoke while crying.

And Jungkook spoke the words Taehyung was dying to hear. He immediately took Jungkook's hand and made him wear the ring that engraved 'Tae ♡ Kook'.

Jungkook sobbed even more when he saw the engravings. It just melted his heart. He immediately pulled Taehyung into a loving kiss.

"I love you, Kookie", Taehyung muttered while kissing him.

"I love you too, Taetae", Jungkook replied smiling in between their lips.

When they pulled out, Taehyung embraced Jungkook like he's the only one he can see in the world, right now.

"I'm so happy, Koo!!", Taehyung muttered while pecking Jungkook's hair as Jungkook was snuggling in Taehyung's chest while hugging him back.

"I h-have one more news, Tae", Jungkook says softly , still his face in Taehyung's chest.

"Yes, baby", Taehyung replied back, smiling.

Jungkook lifted his head up and saw Taehyung already looking at him. Jungkook blushed before starting, "I-I am pregnant and we're going to get our first baby soon!"

He saw Taehyung's eyes go wide and face showed pure shock.

This caused Jungkook to panic because Taehyung isn't saying anything.

"D-do you want the b-baby? I'm s-sorry I forgot to take the birth control pills but I really wanted a child of our own, Tae", Jungkook stutters.

Taehyung immediately shook his head trying to reassure Jungkook that everything is fine. He's just not able to form words.

He just embraced Jungkook more, being careful to not hurt him. He buried his face in the crook Jungkook's neck as tears of happiness started flowing down his cheeks.

"I'm so happy, Koo. So so happy! I don't even know what I did to deseve you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me, my love." Taehyung says with so many emotions in his voice.

"You're the best too, Taehyungie"

"I just can't believe I'm gonna be a father, bub. And my baby Kookoo is gonna be a mother!", Taehyung says giggling and Jungkook giggled too.

Taehyung placed a hand on Jungkook's tummy looking at that with heart eyes.

He bent down to the level of Jungkook's tummy as he caressed it.

"Appa and eomma loves you, my little bub. We'll wait for you to come in this world and finally in our arms. We love you so much baby", Taehyung spoke to the unborn baby as he pecked Jungkook's tummy making the boy smile ear to ear.

💕

A nervous Jungkook walked down the aisle but all his nervousness vanished once he locked eyes with the love of his life. His soon to be husband looked unreal. He was looking so beautiful that Jungkook couldn't help but feel proud that this guy will be his man now. (I exaggerated but who tf cares¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Taehyung was nervous as well but when he locked eyes with the person he loves the most in this world he forgot all his nervousness as he stood there with his mouth agape. The love of his life looked like the most beautiful human on the earth. Infact he IS the most beautiful human being on the earth and no one can deny it especially Taehyung.

Jungkook stood infront of Taehyung as he chuckled and blushed when he saw Taehyung looking at him with widened eyes and agape mouth.

Taehyung was brought out of his daze by Jungkook's chuckle. He saw Jungkook blushing furiously and he blushed too. He just embarrassed himself in his own wedding!

It was like Jungkook sensed that Taehyung was feeling embarassed. He held Taehyung's hands and gave him a reassuring smile making Taehyung ease a little as he smiled back.

They took the vows and now finally the priest announced for them to kiss.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook by his waist but being careful not to hurt him or the little bean that's growing inside him.

Jungkook gasped softly as he held Taehyung's shoulders and the next thing he knows is his favourite pair of lips were on his, kissing him with so much of love and passion. He kissed back with equal love and passion as his arms were now wrapped around Taehyung's neck and his eyes were closed like Taehyung's.

They pulled out as Taehyung smiled and pecked Jungkook's lips again making him giggle.

"I love you, Kim Jungkook", Taehyung says while caressing Jungkook's face.

The name itself made Jungkook blush. He's now married to his love and now his last name is also changed to his, he felt like he's on cloud nine.

"I love you too, my hubby", Jungkook says giggling.

This was enough for Taehyung to feel extremely proud and happy before smashing his lips on Jungkook's again.

______

I was reading "(not) sick" (felt soooooo bad for Jisoo, Jihoon & Jimin😭😭😭😭😭) & broo the book is one of my favs now😏🍻 I like dark themed stuff ngl😆😈

Stay safe 🥰 Borahae 💜

~ Saanvi💖